If you want to know how to reverse audio on Instagram, you are in the right place.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world.
It offers remarkable features to share content and grow by attracting relevant followers.
While billions of users post photos, videos, stories, and go-live, the platform is also a great place for social trends.
One such trend is posting a reel or story with reversed audio or song and asking users to guess the original one.
You might’ve seen such reels in your feed.
Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t provide a straightforward feature to reverse an audio on the platform.
But, there are a few workarounds you can use to achieve this.
How to Download Videos from Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t offer a dedicated feature to reverse audio on the platform.
Hence, you must download the video whose audio you want to reverse and edit it.
In this section, you’ll learn how to download videos from Instagram seamlessly.
Before discussing the steps, you must ask permission to download a shared video and edit it. While most people don’t pay attention to this, having the permission of the creator is an excellent way to stay out of trouble.
To download Instagram videos for free, you can use the gram.io. website. Follow the steps below to achieve this:
- Launch your Instagram application and navigate to the video you want to download.
- Tap on the 3-dotted icon in the top-right corner
- Copy the video’s link.
- Now, go to the gram.io website in your browser and paste the video link.
- Click on “download.”
This’ll save the video to your device.
What if the video is an Instagram story?
How to Reverse Audio on Instagram
There are two popular third-party services you can use to reverse the audio of your downloaded videos.
The first one is the Ezgif.com website. Follow the steps below to use it:
- Launch your browser and paste the link: ezgif.com/reverse-video
- Tap on the “Upload Video” button and choose the video file from your device.
- You’ll see a few editing options beneath the uploaded video.
- Select “reverse sound” and click on the “Reverse Video” button.
- After the edit, click on the three-vertical dotted icon on the bottom corner of the video and tap on “download.”
The second one is the InShot application, which you can download from the App Store or the Play Store. Follow the steps below to use the app to reverse audio of the video:
- Launch the InShot application on your device.
- Select the “Video” option and pick the video you have downloaded from Instagram.
- Now, scroll the menu panel to the left and tap on “reverse.”
- After a few seconds, save the video by tapping on “save” in the top-right corner
This will save the video with reversed audio on your device, and you can upload to Instagram as a post or story.
There you have it. Now you know how to reverse audio on Instagram.
Although the social media giant doesn’t offer a specific feature to reverse audio on the platform, you can download videos and edit them using the services we discussed.
I hope this article helps.