2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are a lot of companies out there that claim to help with your social media marketing, and the truth is that there are lots of options that are legit and can help you make a real difference.
However, there are also plenty that are just a scam, which means that if you don’t know what you’re looking for, you could very easily get taken advantage of.
A key to success in the social media marketing industry is to learn more about what a legit company looks like, so that you can avoid the ones that are just going to hurt your reputation.
Let’s review one in particular and determine whether they are above board or not.
Viralyft is a company that claims to help its clients with all their social media marketing needs. This means that they can help you not only with Facebook and Spotify, but with SoundCloud and Twitter as well. We suspect that they are a scam.
What is Viralyft?
Viralyft is one of those companies that looks pretty good on paper, until you realize what’s really going on underneath. They say they can help their clients get results fast, and they also say that these results are high-quality.
They also say that they offer their clients the best pricing, as well as rock solid results, so that you don’t have to go anywhere else for your social media marketing growth. They are even confident enough to say that they have a secure checkout, where you can pay securely and safely through their encrypted payment gateway.
Lastly, they say that their customer support is available whenever you need it, and their packages help you get more exposure.
A Review of Viralyft
- Secure Site: We are pleased to say that Viralyft has remembered to secure their website with HTTPS. It wasn’t that long ago in the social media marketing industry where this feature was incredibly rare, which meant that there are a lot of companies that you couldn’t afford to share personal information with at all. However, it’s much more common these days, and we have to give it to them that they’ve included this.
- Visible Pricing: For some reason, Viralyft isn’t afraid to share their price points with potential clients, which is surprising considering we think that they are a scam. They have divided their pricing into different features based on what you need, and what social media platform you plan on growing with them. One thing we do have to say about their pricing is that we think it is too good to be true.
- FAQ and Help Page: We are surprised to see that Viralyft has included a section on their website where they answer commonly asked questions. However, we don’t think it’s comprehensive, so we don’t think that you are going to get all the answers that you need before you sign-up with them.
- Secure Payment System: Viralyft has claimed multiple times that they offer their clients a secure payment system, and we can’t see any reason why this isn’t true. However, it’s not the end all and be all, and if their features are fake like we suspect, this doesn’t really mean too much.
- Real Reviews: We do not think that Viralyft Is sharing real reviews on their website. It is pretty obvious from where we’re standing that their client reviews are fake, or at the very least they have paid someone to write them.
- Email and Phone Sheet: Companies that care about being accountable with their clients will get new clients to fill out an email and phone sheet, so that they can gather important information that will help them keep in touch with you. This is helpful if they need to communicate to you about an update with features or change their system.
Viralyft Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Viralyft.
Is Viralyft Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
All in all, we think that Viralyft Isn’t safe to use, and we think that you should avoid them at all costs. What’s interesting is that they have be able to include a lot of features on their website that would imply they are a stand-up company, but we can still see through these to their low-quality engagement underneath.
You simply can’t risk aligning yourself with a company that isn’t prepared to provide their clients with high-quality engagement, which is why we cannot recommend them for your social media growth in general. Their features have low retention rates and are just going to hurt your reputation at the end of the day.
We highly recommend that you look elsewhere for your social media marketing engagement.
Viralyft Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 3 Tips for Small Business Owners That Can Help Boost Revenue - March 8, 2021
- Goread.io Review & Alternatives - March 6, 2021
- How To Find Investors For Your Tech Business - March 5, 2021