2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
It’s no secret that Instagram is a popular place to share stuff on the internet these days. From what you had for breakfast with your latest outfit score, Instagram is a wonderful platform to share with others. It’s also a great place to talk about your business and potentially pick up new clients.
Lots of people go on Instagram to find what it is they’re looking for, whether it’s a new product or service. There are also some great third-party companies out there who can help you with your engagement. Let’s review one of them.
What is Nitro Social?
Nitro Social is a marketing growth company that claims to be able to expand your influence without using fake likes and followers. They say they can grow your Instagram audience every month through their services.
We are suspicious that it is nothing more than an automated Instagram service who use cheap software to connect your account with the engagement of their choosing. We don’t generally recommend automated software because it can get your account in trouble with Instagram’s terms and conditions and potentially get it suspended. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Nitro Social
Initially, we’ll take a look at the positives
- Secure Site: Nitro Social has shown that they care about the security of their site because they’ve made sure to secure it to an https level. This means that they’ll be more likely to rank on Google so you can find them. Additionally, it also says that your information will be safe on their site should you choose to share it.
- Visible Pricing: Nitro Social appears to be transparent about their different price points, which bodes well for the potential customer. It means that you shouldn’t run into any hidden costs further down the track.
- 24/7 Support: Nitro Social do seem to provide a chat box on their website where they claim they can help you with any question you may have. This is also where you can set up a free trial to check out their services and see if you like them.
- Real Reviews: surprisingly, Nitro Social do seem to have genuine reviews on their website. This is hard to come by with sites and companies like this, but after looking at their review page, we’ve determined that they must be authentic. This is because they have in-depth quotes, real Instagram names associated with the quotes, and pictures of real people. Unless these are fake profiles that they’ve made up, these reviews appear to be genuine.
Now, let’s run through the negatives
- FAQ and Help Page: despite Nitro Social having a chat box that makes them appear available to talk whenever you need it, they haven’t provided us with an FAQ and help page. This is an important part of a company like this – the more information you know before you sign up, the more trustworthy you’ll feel they are. Without this, it’s hard to know exactly what they’re offering.
Is Nitro Social a Scam? Is Nitro Social Safe?
To summarize, we believe that Nitro Social isn’t so safe to use. While they have put some effort into making sure their website is secure and ticked the box when it comes to visible pricing, they lack in the important information they need available to you before you commit to anything.
While they could potentially be worth giving a go, we don’t recommend it – you never know what could go wrong. It’s better to choose something more authentic and trustworthy than going with the first thing that comes along – including Nitro Social.
Nitro Social Alternatives & How it Compares
Nitro Social Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Vital Duties That No Small Business Should Handle By Themselves - April 9, 2021
- What To Look For In A Translation Service - April 9, 2021
- Is Spin Selling Still Relevant For B2B Telemarketing In 2021? - April 9, 2021