2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Many people are currently setting the marketing trend online. With all the advertising opportunities out there, you’ve got some creative ways to get your brand in front of people and draw more traffic to your website.
Using social media as a platform for your brand is a great way to get people interested in your product and service. However, online marketing can be time-consuming and tiring.
That’s why it’s good to outsource it where possible to a third-party company. However, you can’t trust all of them.
What is InstAmigos?
InstAmigos is an Instagram growth service that provides a genuine growth development strategy through their automated Instagram bot.
While their intentions are genuine, you always have to tread lightly around bots as they can potentially get your account banned. Instagram has strict rules around using automation for engagement, so use these types of marketing companies at your own risk.
They claim that their affordable Instagram software packages allow you to work smarter, not harder, supporting your account as you invest money in allowing them to grow it for you. Let’s give InstAmigos a review.
A Review of InstAmigos
We’ll start out with the positives, first
- Secure Site: Instamigos ticks the first box of online safety when conducting business from a website. They’ve made sure that all information they own and the customer shares with them is done so on a secure https website. This is important and helps to prevent your personal details being hacked.
- Visible Pricing: Instamigos has a very transparent way of displaying all their different packages and price points, allowing you to see exactly what it is you’re going to be paying for before you sign up for anything. They appear to be reasonably affordable, too.
- FAQ and Help Page: their FAQ page is extensive and thorough. It looks like they’ve thought of all the basic, common questions you might have for them before subscribing, and they’ve endeavored to answer them all with as much detail as possible.
- 24/7 Support: as well as providing you with an FAQ and help page, InstAmigos also seems to have round-the-clock customer service where you can chat to somebody no matter what time of the day or night it is.
Now, let’s discuss the negatives
- Email and Phone Form: while Instamigos has covered a lot of bases when it comes to onsite security and customer accountability, they are missing out a crucial point that favors the customer – an email and phone form. This is an important level of accountability for the customer and ensures that they have your correct information on file.
- Real Reviews: we couldn’t seem to find any real reviews of Instamigos different services on their website. While this isn’t the end of the world, it does potentially raise a red flag regarding how good of a service they provide. It’s nice to hear about other people’s experience and go on the recommendations of satisfied customers.
Is InstAmigos a Scam? Is InstAgmigos Safe?
To conclude, we believe it is fair to say that InstAmigos isn’t safe to use.
While they’ve made an effort with many aspects of their website and company, they are still, at the end of the day, an Instagram automated bot that puts your account at risk of being banned.
In fact, upon further investigation, we’ve discovered that they are known for getting accounts banned – so the risk is real. Best to avoid a company like this.
Best to avoid this company.
InstAmigos Alternatives & How it Compares
InstAmigos is not recommended.
InstAmigos Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Vital Duties That No Small Business Should Handle By Themselves - April 9, 2021
- What To Look For In A Translation Service - April 9, 2021
- Is Spin Selling Still Relevant For B2B Telemarketing In 2021? - April 9, 2021