When you’re a company that works with people on Instagram, it’s your job to provide the very best in quality, customer service, and delivery.
Many people depend on your service for their engagement, so it’s vital that it’s done right.
Outsourcing your engagement for Instagram is a great way to have someone else help you with engagement strategies when it’s overwhelming and taking up too much time.
While a lot of these companies are great, there are some that should be avoided. Let’s take a look at one of them.
What is IG Wildfire?
IG Wildfire says that they are Instagram marketing that works.
They also say that it’s your job to be awesome, and their responsibility to tell people about how awesome you are. They say that their service uses things like gender and location to determine where your target audience lies. At the end of the day, what they look like to us is another Instagram bot, which isn’t something we condone entirely.
However, there’s no knowing what they are until we give them a proper review, so let’s go over what they do and determine whether they’re worth using.
A Review of IG Wildfire
Let’s begin with the positives:
- Visible Pricing: while IG Wildfire does have their pricing visible and available for you to see on their website, what we don’t like about it is that they’ve only featured them on their homepage. They haven’t bothered to create an entirely new webpage for their prices, which we don’t think looks very professional. It’s much better to separate features like this out, so it’s clear for the customer.
Now let’s observe the negatives:
- Secure Https Website: we were surprised to see that IG Wildfire hasn’t bothered to pay for a secure https site. These days it’s hard to find a website that won’t invest in this because it’s a pretty important part of running a business online. If you’re selling a service through a site, you need to be able to secure sensitive information with https. It also means you can rank a lot better on Google.
- FAQ and Help Page: while IG Wildfire does have a number of explanations on how their services work on their homepage, they haven’t set aside a webpage that’s dedicated to answering FAQs. This is something that’s relatively important when running a business like this – it means that you’re prepared to be transparent with your clientele.
- 24/7 Customer Support: If IG Wildfire can’t get it together enough to have FAQs on their page, they certainly aren’t going to bother hiring a team of customer support employees who can be on the other end of a phone if you have a question or a technical issue comes up. If you’re offering an automated service, it’s important that you have something like this so that your customers can feel confident that they’ll be able to communicate with you.
- Real Reviews: this one is slightly confusing. They do have reviews – again on their homepage – and they’re even in video form, but we’ve got to ask the question were these people paid to give them a good review? The Instagram name appears to be legitimate, however, for someone like this to go to great lengths to leave a positive review implies to us that they have been paid to promote them.
- Email and Phone Form: having a phone and email form is a good level of accountability to uphold with the customer. Being able to have their information on file to use when there are issues with the service is important – it means that you are showing them you’re good at communicating. Without this, it’s going to be hard to keep track of all existing customers and how they are enjoying the service.
Is We Grow Social a Scam? Is We Grow Social Safe?
Ultimately, we don’t think that IG Wildfire is safe to use.
While they have managed to include a few important features on their website, they’ve also missed out quite a few as well, which concerns us.
When you’re running a business like this, it’s essential to tick off all the boxes when it comes to security and accountability for the customer. The lack of this implies to us that IG Wildfire is here for a good time, not a long time.
While they may appear to want your patronage now, they could very well disappear at some point and leave you out of pocket. It’s best not to trust services like this and look elsewhere for your engagement instead.
We Grow Social Alternatives & How it Compares
We Grow Social Discount Coupon / Code