2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Instagram paves the way for promoting and marketing online.
It holds a lot more weight than you think – heck, even models these days have to have a good Instagram following to books jobs. If you’ve got your brand on Instagram, you’ll be feeling the pressure of growing fast enough to keep afloat. Engagement isn’t the easiest thing in the world to achieve, but it can be done.
Especially with the help of third-party companies. However, we advise caution when looking for one. Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is Mr. Insta?
Mr. Insta is a marketing company that’s nothing more than an Instagram bot.
They also appear to offer fake followers as opposed to organic ones. They claim to be able to give you free followers, and they also say that they’ve helped over 500,000 Instagram accounts, which is an incredibly bold statement.
We always have to advise caution when affiliating yourself with an Instagram bot, because they’re not exactly in good favors with Instagram.
Your account risks being shut down or suspended. Let’s give Mr. Insta a review and decide whether they’re worth the risk.
A Review of Mr. Insta
We’ll start off with the positives:
- Secure Site: Mr. Insta has either learned their lesson before or is starting off on a good foot – with an https secure site. This is an essential level of accountability for them to have with themselves and the customer – it keeps all sensitive information safe on their website. You don’t want to share your personal info on any site that isn’t https secure.
- Verified Payment Gateways: Mr. Insta does appear to have verified payment gateways, which is also a good start. Again, you don’t want to be sharing private information like credit card details on a website where they don’t have this security in place.
- FAQ and Help Page: while something like this does exist on Mr. Insta’s website, it’s hard for us to call it an actual FAQ and help page – it’s more of an added afterthought underneath their complicated pricing. They also haven’t offered too much information forward – in fact, they have only answered three faqs.
- Visible Pricing: as mentioned above, Mr. Insta does appear to have different price points visible to help you get an idea of what they offer and how much it’ll set you back. However, it’s confusing and convoluted. You have to go to a separate page every time you want to look at a price point, taking up more of your time than you probably have.
Now, we’ll run through the negatives:
- Real Reviews: Mr. Insta has made somewhat of a sad attempt to provide you with genuine reviews on their website. For starters, they quite clearly aren’t real, and secondly, they haven’t put a lot of effort into the format. It’s not hard for us to see that these are fake reviews, which takes their credit down a little.
- Email and Phone Form: while Mr. Insta has tried to cover their tracks in many other ways when it comes to security and accountability, unfortunately, they haven’t bothered to include an important aspect that will set you up as a customer. An email and phone form ensures that they have your information on file should they need to communicate with you – not having one indicates they have poor communication.
Is Mr. Insta a Scam? Is Mr. Insta Safe?
We’re going to go ahead and say that Mr. Insta isn’t safe to use. We advise caution when approaching this website because it claims to offer free followers. Instead, these are paid, fake followers who have provided counterfeit reviews and client metrics.
There are too many strikes against this company for us to condone them. Pass.
Mr. Insta Alternatives & How it Compares
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 10 Best Sites to Buy YouTube Views - January 7, 2021
- Growthsilo.co Review & Alternatives - January 7, 2021
- How to Buy Twitch Viewers That Are Real (Best Sites) - January 3, 2021