2018 and 2019 has seen a lot of changes in the way people search for content. 2021 will see more voice searches.
This is especially true considering the fact that statistics by Adweek proved that about 67 million voice-assisted devices will be used in the U.S alone in the year 2019.
In view of this, content has to be made to better turn up in searches conduct with voice.
That having been said, it becomes obvious that things have to be done differently to ensure that content pull through these voice searches and come up top so that the content can get the right amount of views.
Be in the mind of people conducting mobile searches.
Mobile phone users are more concerned with searches that is based around questions that provide answers to real-time questions.
These questions would normally start with “how”, “where”, “which” and “who”. These queries are more common with mobile users. And it’s a known fact that the number of mobile users is on a constant growth and will experience massive growth in years to come.
To better capture mobile users, focus on keywords circling around queries.
Optimize for all types of searches.
Searches would normally come in different fronts. Searches might be in desktop, mobile or voice search formats. This is the reason why it is important to target all forms of searches and not just voice alone. This is so because, users can decide on any method of search at any time. Focusing on voice optimization alone might mean losing some possible readers who opted for a different search option.
Create content that will be able to talk back to internet users.
Voice searches operate by different rules from what is otherwise obtainable with mobile and desktop searches. For instance, content such as “where is the nearest park?” will most likely keep conversations going.
Stick to Voice search best practices
A couple of steps has been agreed upon as best practices for SEO purposes. Anybody going to make the best out of voice searches should follow these best practices to some extent. Some of these best practices include:
- Optimize your site for speed.
- When optimizing local pages, stick with Google my business directives.
- Ensure your website is mobile-friendly by ensuring mobile compliance.
- Great content that answers people’s questions and solves problems.
- Use natural language that answers a user’s question.
- Make your navigation as easy as possible
- Get local reviews and be sure they are in your favor.
- Try to respond to reviews.
- Include an XML site map in your websites.
- Ensure your websites are secured by SSL. This can be done by duly installing the necessary SSL certificates.
- Give your site some authority by linking to other sites.
The search engine will belong to people who are able to to optimize for voice searches. Blog owners and business website managers should be able to some some of the suggestions mentioned above to properly optimize their website content for the right audience.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- The Use Of Smokeless Smokeless Tobacco In The USA - March 29, 2021
- Boosting Your Business: How Good Office Design Motivates Workers - March 27, 2021
- Top WordPress LMS Plugins To Create Online Courses Easily - March 27, 2021