2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Social media is the most popular medium that brands are using today (and possibly, even in the future) to connect with their target audience and improve their online presence.
When we say improving a brand’s online presence, hashtags have always been synonymous. There must be a data-driven analysis done and not just swinging for the fences.
According to Shopify, the top 20 trending hashtags on Instagram are #love, #instagood, #photooftheday, #fashion, #beautiful, #happy, #cute, #like4like, #tbt, #followme, #picoftheday, #follow, #me, #art, #selfie, #summer, #instadaily, #repost, #friends, and #nature.
However, it is not all the time that such hashtags will apply to one’s brand. As they say, using hashtags is one thing while using the right ones is a completely different story. The question is how do you choose the hashtags you use in your social media posts?
Instagram for example, users get to engage with every content made on, hand in hand with applying the efficient method on how this social media app works — curating good and original content, reposting user-generated content, finding the optimal posting time, posting consistently, experimenting on videos, embracing Instagram AR filters, hosting contests, among others.
The So-called Social Media Algorithm
Understanding the Social Media Algorithm is the key to getting more followers using the best and most effective tool. On the other hand, algorithms can make or break your marketing strategy if you are not careful.
As a rule of thumb, you should only focus on hashtags that are relevant to your brand.
Not just a simple hashtag generator, HashtagsforLikes claims to be a growth app to bump up your social media marketing game and boost your followers. By simply creating an account, Hashtags for Likes detects the best hashtags in giving the largest exposure and reach. Or do they?
We aren’t so sure. In fact, we think that their features are pretty average, and there are some aspects of them that they don’t even follow through on at all.
Read on and find out how using the Hashtags for Likes app WON’T result in growth to higher audience reach and real engagement on social media platforms;
- It doesn’t help in targeting your audience well. Through hashtag targeting, you would think that Hashtags for Likes can easily target the audience. However, from our experience with them, the hashtag results are random, generic, and not in-depth.
- It doesn’t help to improve Instagram awareness. By finding and using quality hashtags, this increases the chances of being followed. More and more audiences get into the brand’s radar and eventually, they turn into followers. You’re not going to get help with this through Hashtags for Likes, though, as they hardly ever update their hashtag data.
- It doesn’t help you with detecting the most trending hashtags. Based on a search of your choice, HashtagsforLikes drops the ball when it comes to analytics, data, as well as hashtag recommendations to improve your content strategy. For any serious marketer and entrepreneurs who want to grow their audience, you need to avoid them at all costs.
- It doesn’t let you do searching for free. While they do offer a free trial, they ask for your credit card details, which means that they will charge you after the fact. This is going to put your account in jeopardy, as well as your credit card details.
- The subscription can’t be canceled anytime. They are notoriously hard to get in touch with.
Aside from a money-back guarantee (that doesn’t work), businesses CAN’T waive their subscription with HashtagsForLikes anytime. For those who want to subscribe weekly, it would cost $15 per week.
Meanwhile, for those who want to sign up and pay monthly, the cost would be $38 per month. We think both pricing is over the top, and we also think that you’ve got your work cut out for you if you want to try and actually go for a refund.
Not proven to increase your audience reach and help you get more followers, HashtagsforLikes makes an average tool for your arsenal.
DO NOT believe everything that you read on their website. Here is what you really need to know about Hashtags for Likes:
- They don’t save customer’s time.
This is because they use random hashtags that have nothing to do with your brand’s account.
- You can’t rely on your customer success manager.
They will be in and out of communication, and they will drop the ball a lot on this. You would think that having a personalized account manager would make everything better, but in the case of Hashtags for Likes, everything is worse.
- They don’t provide bank-level security.
Protection isn’t guaranteed as none of the information given by the brand is encoded.
The main goal of social media platforms is to make users happy with using the app to stay connected, communicate, make friends, share stories and educate.
Businesses can do so much in creating such great experiences for their followers, which in turn, will reap benefits for brands themselves. With these things discussed, brands can surely create a strong community.
With each passing day, competitive forces increase no matter what niche the business is dealing with. Due to this scenario, finding a solution to boosting online presence is essential.
The most obvious technique is using relevant hashtags on every social media post to attract more organic followers. Bonus is the possibility of the brand’s products and/or services to be the talk of the town.
Depending on the niche the business is selling, the answer in capably targeting local as well as the global audience is to use a trustworthy tool. That trustworthy tool cannot be found in Hashtags for Likes.
Not only do they fail on most counts as we have discussed above, but they also require your username and password. This means that as well as your credit card information, they have more than one way to take advantage of you. Avoid at all costs.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Resources for Learning About Immigration as a Business Owner - April 1, 2021
- How to Increase Your Local Visibility with Search Engines in 2021 - April 1, 2021
- Modern Millionaires Review – Start a Profitable Business From Home in 30 Days - March 31, 2021