Twitter is a great place to get your name out and into the virtual atmosphere.
Companies all over the world, whether they’re big or small use Twitter as a platform to advertise their brand and gain exposure. The engagement that comes with this territory can be mundane and repetitive, however. That’s why it’s good to bring in a third-party company that can help you.
Unfortunately, not all third-party companies that advertise Twitter engagement can be trusted, and you run the risk of connecting with a business that’s going to ruin your Twitter reputation.
Let’s give Tweepi a review and see how they check out.
Tweepi Review: What is Tweepi?
This means that it sells an automated service that you can use to boost your engagement on Twitter. You should approach these types of companies with caution as they can get your account red flagged and even suspended.
Twitter bots aren’t typically in line with Twitter’s terms and conditions about third-party usage.
Additionally, they claimed to work with and associated themselves with big-name companies like Forbes and Yahoo. It doesn’t take too much internet research to discover that this isn’t true, which means they are deceitful from the get-go.
Let’s give them a review and determine whether they’re worth connecting your Twitter account to.
An In-depth Review of Tweepi
- Https Secure: Tweepi has ensured that the website they operate their business from is https secure. This is important and is indicative of an authentic company that does things the right way. You don’t have to worry about your information’s security on a secure https site.
- Transparent Pricing: Tweepi has crossed another important criterion off the list and made sure to make their prices visible and easy to understand. This is another fundamental feature of companies like this one that can put you at ease because you know upfront exactly how much their services are going to set you back.
- Email and Phone Form: Tweepi seems to be covering all their bases and ticking all the boxes around security – so far, anyway. Having an email and phone form ensures that their level of accountability with the customer is high, and they’ll be there if anything goes wrong with the system they’re selling you.
- Authenticated Payment System: Tweepi signs off on the last important security measure to take when owning and running a company from a domain – verified payment gateways. If you’re ever on a website that doesn’t provide this for you, don’t share your credit card information with them. It could get stolen.
- FAQ and Help Page: Tweepi hasn’t gone very far to make sure the customer is well looked after. They simply provide you with a page where you can email them directly. How long it’s going to take for them to get back to you is anyone’s guess. They certainly haven’t provided you with FAQ’s to look at before you sign up with them.
- 24/7 Support: we think it’s obvious at this point that they don’t have 24/7 customer service. If they can’t even give you a rough idea of what other customers have asked before you, they’re not going to have customer service as a high priority.
Is Tweepi Trustworthy? Or is it a Scam?
Generally speaking, we would advise against using Tweepi with your Twitter.
Beyond the fact that they have blatantly lied about being associated with the likes of Forbes and Yahoo, they also haven’t been honest about how many customers they’ve had so far. We find it highly unlikely that the number is as high as they claim it to be, leading us to believe that they’re dishonest in other areas, too.
There are also a lot of mixed reviews out there. Some users say it is no longer effective.
On this basis, we highly recommend that you avoid using them and keep your Twitter account red flag-free.
Real Alternatives to Tweepi
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 10 Best Sites to Buy YouTube Views - January 7, 2021
- Growthsilo.co Review & Alternatives - January 7, 2021
- How to Buy Twitch Viewers That Are Real (Best Sites) - January 3, 2021