Social media: it’s one of those things that you can’t live with, but you can’t live without it.
Back in the day, you probably just used social media to share interesting content with your friends and family, but these days, it is so much more about social media marketing.
If you’ve got a brand online, or even if you are just trying to become an influencer, you definitely have your work cut out for you. Plenty of people are finding issues growing their presence online and it’s thanks to the sheer competition that you can find on most social media websites at this point.
This is why there are a lot of people these days that are deciding to opt for outside help with their engagement strategy, and there are lots of companies in the social media marketing industry that can help.
However, this doesn’t mean that every single one of them can be trusted.
Let’s review Trollishly.
Trollishly is the kind of company that says they can help you make the best of your experience online.
They also say that they are a one-stop destination for high-quality social media services. We think that they’re selling their clients fake engagement that puts their accounts at risk.
What is Trollishly?
Trollishly is one of those companies that say they can help their clients amplify their exposure online, and grow their own audience. They can also help them buy genuine and real services for their social media profiles.
They say that they always ensure to provide 100% real and authentic services for their clients. If you read between the lines with these promises, you will start to realize that these guys are most likely just selling fake engagement to their clients and they don’t really care about the consequences.
They also boast fast delivery, as well as 24/7 support, but we highly doubt that they can provide this. Their website is questionable at best, and there are a number of red flags we have discovered, pertaining to the legitimacy of their features.
Let’s jump into the review.
A Review of Trollishly
- Secure Site: Trollishly has managed to cover one of the most basic levels of security when it comes to their website, and this is HTTPS. HTTPS means that you are able to protect your clients when they share personal information on the site, because everything will be encrypted, and hackers won’t be able to get their personal information. It also means that it benefits the company as well because they will be able to rank a lot better with search engines like Google. It doesn’t indicate their level of legitimacy at all.
- Visible Pricing: Trollishly does have their pricing visible, and we are pleased to say that they have featured them on different web pages, which means that you can go through to see their pricing on a dedicated web page, and they haven’t just lazily placed it on their homepage. 100 Instagram followers is going to cost you $2, and they say that this comes with instant delivery. They say that you don’t need to share a password to receive these, and all their features come with fast delivery, as well as around the clock support. We think that these prices reflect the low quality of their features, which is definitely cause for concern.
- FAQ Page: Trollishly has put their FAQ underneath their pricing, so we guess that this is relatively helpful if you are checking out their pricing, and want to know a little bit more about how their services work before you commit to anything. We think that their questions are relatively in-depth, but they probably could have included a few more so all in all they offer their clients an average amount of information about their company – not the best, not the worst.
- Real Reviews: Trollishly does seem to have hardly attempted to include a few reviews on their website, but we can confidently say at this point that they aren’t real. They are shallow reviews that don’t have unique, well thought out sentences associated with them, which means that they have either made them up themselves, or they have paid people to say good things about their services. We think that it is most likely a scenario where they have made them up themselves.
- Customer Support: Trollishly claims to offer their clients good customer support, but we don’t think that this is true. When you are running an ongoing service like this, having 24/7 customer support is no joke. Not only is it expensive, but it requires you to have a really high level of accountability with your clients. Because these guys haven’t indicated this at any step in the process so far, we highly doubt that they promise to provide you with 24/7 support as something that they can follow through on.
- Secure Payment: Trollishly isn’t the kind of company that you should be sharing personal information with like your credit card number because we don’t think that they have put enough security into their website for you to feel confident that you can share credit card details without compromising them. Even if you were able to pay through PayPal, we don’t think that these guys are a great choice.
Top Trollishly Alternatives
Is Trollishly Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
Trollishly is one of those companies that talk a big talk on their website, and claim to offer their clients high-quality features that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.
When companies talk up a big game like this, it is usually because they’re compensating for something, and in this scenario, these guys are compensating for the fact that they are sending their clients fake engagement.
All they’re interested in is getting their product off the shelf so that they can make a quick profit from you, and potentially even move on at some point in the future, without any prior communication.
We think that it is safe to say at this point that we don’t like these guys, and don’t believe that you should associate with them in any way.
Trollishly is the kind of company that says they can help you make the best of your experience online. They also say that they are a one-stop destination for high-quality social media services. We think that they’re selling their clients fake engagement.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: All
Application Category: Social Media
Have you had an experience with Trollishly? Please leave your rating and review below 👇