Top Instagram Growth Tools
GET STARTED NOW
GET STARTED NOW
- 1 The Millennial Marketers Reviews 2023
- 2 What is The Millennial Marketers?
- 3 A Review of The Millennial Marketers
- 4 Is The Millennial Marketers a Scam? Is The Millennial Marketers Safe?
- 5 The Millennial Marketers Alternatives & How it Compares
- 6 The Millennial Marketers Discount Coupon / Code
The Millennial Marketers Reviews 2023
We are an internet generation – a Facebook and Instagram generation. Most of us regularly share updates of our lives on social media platforms, primarily to those nearest and dearest to us.
However, there’s another way you can use social media to your advantage. Instagram is a great way to promote your business and have thousands of potential clients see your brand. It’s an affordable way to market, and third-party companies can do the work for you.
Let’s give one of these companies a review and determine whether you should use them or not.
What is The Millennial Marketers?
The Millennial Marketers are an interesting company because they have big things they claim. They allege that they are a completely organic Instagram growth company – which is hard to come by these days. They also claim to be affiliated with big names like Google and GoDaddy. This is such a tall claim that it’s hard for us not to be a little suspicious. They claim to be the number one Instagram growth service. In four easy steps, you could have your Instagram account set up to receive organic growth and engagement. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of The Millennial Marketers
First, we’ll outline the positives
- Secure Site: If The Millennial Marketers are going to live up to what they claim, they’ve got to impress us with their website. So far, so good. They’ve remembered an important basic security measure that all sites should have – https security. Without this, it’s hard to conduct an upfront and successful business.
- Visible Prices: The Millennial Marketers do seem to have their prices available for you to see before you sign up for anything. This is an essential level of accountability, so it’s good to see they’ve got this here. There’s a bit of a jump between their first and second package, however.
- FAQ and Help Page: they do have a well-executed FAQ and help page set out to answer any burning questions you may have. This is an essential level of credibility for us and ensures that they are prepared to be upfront and honest about what it is they do.
- 24/7 Customer Help: they’ve taken the transparency one step further and are ready to be available for assistance 24/7. This is great and again shows that they have the customer in mind and are prepared to put them first.
- Email and Phone Form: when you sign up with The Millennial Marketers, you are asked to fill out an email and phone form. This means they care about you and your unique information as one of their customers. It also says that they have the means of contacting you if there’s something wrong.
Now, we’ll outline the negatives
- Real Reviews: we put this in the negative list because we weren’t 100 percent sure that the reviews we found on their website were genuine. While they have first and last names of people, it’s hard to tell if the photos associated with the names are real or falsified. The jury’s out on this one.
- Verified Payment: The Millennial Marketers have sealed their fate with a big red flag to finish off. Not having authenticated payment gateways means that your personal information like credit card details could very well be stolen. It’s highly recommended that you don’t divulge any information if their gateways aren’t secure.
Is The Millennial Marketers a Scam? Is The Millennial Marketers Safe?
In summary, we believe that The Millennial Marketer’s isn’t safe to use. While they appear above board on their website, unfortunately, they seem to have falsified some important pieces of information.
This includes claiming that they have close ties with companies like Google and GoDaddy – this isn’t true. You’ve got to strongly question a company that’s prepared to lie for the sake of popularity. Next.
The Millennial Marketers Alternatives & How it Compares
The Millennial Marketers Discount Coupon / Code
1 thought on “The Millennial Marketers Reviews 2023 & User Ratings”
I wish I had come across this review before trying The Millennial Marketers. Probably would have saved me a lot of time and effort.
I would highly advise against using The Millennial Marketers. They are not reliable or responsive, and they do not deliver the results they promise. I work in social media marketing, and have been testing a few different services that offer “organic instagram growth”. This is by far the worst one I’ve come across.
They overcharged me for the wrong plan, repeatedly ignored my attempts to contact them about that and other questions I had, and when I finally cancelled the service, they didn’t even acknowledge or respond to my email.
The followers they targeted were not high quality like they promise in their “quality growth guarantee”. Furthermore, the growth they delivered was on the lowest end of the “average daily growth” estimate displayed on their website, and they never delivered ANY “advanced analytics to track your growth”, which they claim is one of their unique features.
You can “Cancel Anytime”, as long as it’s over 72 hours before your next billing date (or you will be charged for another month), AND if you cancel in the middle of a billing cycle, the service stops immediately instead of continuing through the end of the billing cycle you already paid for. In my case, they didn’t stop the service immediately (like they claim they will). They were still taking action in the account 5 days after I cancelled, and I had to change the account password just to get them to stop.
Their “High Priority Support” means that you can write them 3 times over the course of 2 weeks and never receive a reply. I have never come across a more unprofessional service. They overpromise, underdeliver, and ignore you when you ask for help or clarification. Buyer beware.