Social Runner Reviews 2022
We all want a piece of the Instagram pie.
It’s a great platform to showcase your innovative brand and get your name out there for hundreds, if not thousands of potential clients to see. Unfortunately, this is everyone’s mission. Which means that it can be difficult. This is where outsourcing your engagement comes in.
It’s worthwhile if you’re short on time and need to focus on other areas of the business. However, not all third market companies are worth your time.
Let’s give one a review and see how it stacks up.
What is Social Runner?
Social Runner is a reliable and effective Instagram marketing company.
You choose the audience and demographic you want to target with their service and then sit back, relax and watch them do the work for you.
They believe that the key to Instagram success is targeting the right people, so they put a lot into this aspect of things.
They say that their intelligent automatic software makes the liking process easy, attracting potential clients that are real to your Instagram page. This is all well and good, but there is a risk here that they are using a bot to grow your Instagram account.
A bot definitely isn’t the end of the world, but it is something to consider avoiding if you plan on preserving your Instagram reputation in the future.
The thing about a bot is that there are no guarantees that it is going to keep your profile safe, and if you want to have the right people looking at your profile without thinking that you are producing spam, going for a bot is not the best choice.
They say that you’ll be amazed at the growth they can produce for your page. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Social Runner
First, We’ll Run Through the Positives
- Secure Site: Social Runner has passed the first test of third marketing company safety – having a secure https site. This is important for your online security – you don’t want to be thinking about using a service that’s showcased on a website without this. Just remember though that this level of security is pretty basic – it doesn’t reflect the credibility of the company to the point that you can feel confident about them. The majority of websites these days have managed to include this, so while it is definitely a good thing, we will have to dig a little deeper to get the answers that we want.
- Visible Prices: Social Runner is transparent about their various packages and different price points on offer. They have three time periods – 3 days, a month or three months. Obviously, the 3-month instalment is the most expensive. The three days is $9.95, so you’re paying to trial the software. It’s interesting that they charge their clients to try out the software – most of the time companies like this will offer their clients a trial for free in the beginning. We aren’t quite sure why they have this approach, but it definitely doesn’t bode well.
- FAQ and Help Page: they don’t have an FAQ and help page, strictly speaking, but they do have a help centre where they have a basic outline of what they offer with their software. Having a help center is obviously helpful, but we think that what’s more helpful is having an FAQ page. They definitely get a few points deducted here, because they can’t be bothered to put all of their company information in one place where you can see it.
- Email and Phone Form: when you sign up for one of Social Runner’s services, they ask you to fill out an email and phone form. This is a great level of accountability on their part, which makes them a little more trustworthy. We love that they have included this, because it definitely adds to their credibility. You would be surprised at how many people don’t really bother with this feature when running a company, so it goes a long way in establishing their authenticity.
Now, Let’s Go Through the Negatives
- 24/7 Customer Service: their help page is very basic, which means it’s highly unlikely that they would invest in 24/7 customer service – and they haven’t. This is a bit of a disadvantage if you’re looking to get help with the software outside of their regular business hours. This is perhaps one of the biggest red flags that we have come across. Not being able to provide their clients around the clock customer support is concerning – every company that cares about its clients should be able to provide this.
- Real Reviews: they don’t appear to have any real reviews on their page, which isn’t a good sign. Sometimes companies like Social Runner will have reviews on their website that don’t look genuine, but this time there aren’t any reviews anywhere.
Top Social Runner Alternatives
Is Social Runner a Scam? Is Social Runner Safe?
We want to say that in summary, we believe that SocialRunner isn’t safe to use.
While by appearance it looks like it could be quite a good one to go for, there just isn’t enough evidence out there online that it’s a reputable company that’s worth your time.
Far better to go out there and find the companies that do tick all the boxes, so you know you’re in good hands.
Better to give this one a miss. The bottom line with these guys is that they are a just a bot, and a bot isn’t going to be enough to preserve your reputation and make sure that you can grow a successful Instagram account for a long time to come.
It might service you temporarily, but it’s not going to get you where you need to go anytime soon.
We want to say that in summary, we believe that SocialRunner isn't safe to use.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: All
Application Category: Social Media
Have you had an experience with Social Runner? Please leave your rating and review below 👇