2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
It’s no secret that having a business Instagram account is your key to success when it comes to gaining traffic to your website online.
It’s a great way to connect with new and existing clients and broaden your scope, whether you’re a local business or global. You can even outsource your engagement these days to companies who can make you even more successful.
However, not all of these companies can be trusted. Let’s give one a review and see how they do.
What is Social Cat?
Social Cat describes themselves on the website as an automated Instagram growth tool that implements secure, safe technology to carry out your engagement on your behalf.
They use a ‘smart’ algorithm that targets the right demographic so that they don’t waste your time with people who aren’t going to be interested in your business.
While it sounds appealing at first glance, we have a suspicion that it’s nothing more than just another generic Instagram bot. While we don’t say no to bots completely, we do ask that you approach with caution – they can make your account look spammy or even get you banned completely.
Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Social Cat
First, we’ll begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: Social Cat has started off on the right foot with us because they’ve made sure to have one of the most critical levels of security visible when owning and running an online website. Having a secure site means that your clients confidential info will be safe from hackers – plus, it means that people will find you better through Google.
- Visible Pricing: not only do Social Cat have their prices visible, but they’re also displayed on a completely separate page that you click through to from the home page. We like it when companies like this go to the effort of putting their prices on a page of their own – it shows that they are invested in their business.
- FAQ and Help Page: Social Cat do have an FAQ page where you can see all the questions that have been asked by previous – or existing – clients. It’s a great way to get to know them without actually having to commit to anything.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Surprisingly, we were greeted with a chat box that popped up in the bottom right-hand corner when we visited the Social Cat website. While we’re not sure if this is round the clock customer care or just within a specific time frame, it’s impressive to see that they’ve put some measure of effort into the customer service side of things.
- Real Reviews: this is another feature we found to be quite surprising. Social Cat’s reviews appeared to be pretty genuine – they have video footage of customers talking about their experience. Now, this type of review could be paid for – so take with a pinch of salt.
Now, for the Negatives:
- Secure Payment System: We’re not entirely sure that Social Cats payment system is up to scratch when it comes to the security. All websites online that conduct monetary transactions need to make sure that their payment system is authenticated. Otherwise, your credit card information could easily be hacked.
Is Social Cat a Scam? Is Social Cat Safe?
In general, we don’t believe that Social Cat is safe to use. While on paper they appear to be an excellent company, unfortunately when push comes to shove not everything stacks up.
While they have included a lot of essential security features on their website, at the end of the day, they’re just another unsafe bot that’s not doing anything to your Instagram that another company can’t do.
If you want real, organic engagement, it’s better to look elsewhere.
Social Cat Alternatives & How it Compares
Social Cat Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021