Macurex Reviews 2023
If you haven’t tried promoting your business on Instagram, you really should.
It’s definitely the new way to get your branding out there and expand your client base. With so many people on Instagram these days, it’s a no brainer that you’ll attract more business as a result. However, this doesn’t mean that it’s easy to achieve.
Engagement can be time-consuming, which can end up costing you a lot – especially when your time is money. That’s why there are third party companies who can help.
Let’s give one of them a review.
What is Macurex?
Macurex describes themselves as a robust service that can help you organically grow your Instagram.
They say that they use real, organic marketing techniques to attract real people to your account. They say that they find your following for you, before implementing advanced search techniques to make your account attractive to them.
Now, while they are claiming to be organic, there’s a good chance that they’re just another bot, which could end up hurting your page more than helping it. Instagram doesn’t like bots too much, which is why you need to be on the lookout for them. Let’s give Macurex a review.
A Review of Macurex
We’ll start off with the positives:
- Secure Site: more and more bot companies these days are choosing to cover themselves from the very beginning and make sure that their site is secure. Back in the day, it was hard to come by a bot company that did this – however, they’ve wisened up since then and put their money where their mouth is. We are impressed to see that they’ve bothered with this feature.
- Visible Prices: yes, Macurex does have their prices visible and available for you to look at, even before you sign up for anything. However, what we don’t like about this is that they’ve just added them to the bottom of their homepage. It’s much better for companies like this to make an entirely new page for prices – we think that this reflects laziness.
- FAQ and Help Page: we are pleased to see that Macurex also put some time and effort into an FAQ and help page. This shows that they want to have at least a small level of accountability with their customer, and are happy to be transparent about their services.
- Real Reviews: on paper, Macurex’s genuine reviews look pretty impressive. They’re long, detailed and they’ve even got a photo of the reviewer, as well as the name of their Instagram page. However, one thing that people like to do in this industry is to pay people to say nice things about their company. The way that Macurex is looking we’re inclined to feel this way – however, this is an assumption, and we do have to take this feature at face value.
Now, let’s run through the negatives:
- 24/7 Help: while Macurex has bothered to include an FAQ page on their website, their customer support stops here. Employing a customer help team isn’t cheap, but it’s essential when you’re selling an ongoing service to people that could have technical issues. Without constant support, you could end up in a world of hurt without anybody to talk to about.
- Email and Phone Form: getting your customers to fill out a phone and email form is the best way to show them that you care about an ongoing relationship with them. It means that you can contact them quickly if they need to know of any updates or changes. Without this, you’re showing your customers that you don’t care about being accountable to them.
Is Macurex a Scam? Is Macurex Safe?
We think the Macurex looks pretty good on paper. They’ve got a lot of good things going for them when it comes to their website, and while they lack in some ways, we’ve got to give it to them for putting up the features they have.
However, we don’t think that they’re safe to use.
At the end of the day, this is just another bot company, which means sooner or later they’re going to get shut down by Instagram. You don’t want to get caught up in that kind of drama.
Macurex Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Macurex as one of the top organic growth services.
Macurex Discount Coupon / Code
None available for Macurex on the internet at the time of publishing.