There are many different ways to market your business online these days.
The rise of the internet has allowed for a vast range of options when it comes to marketing and promoting – not to mention the audience you could potentially reach. It’s not necessarily a walk in the park, however. Doing it on your own is a huge task, and will take up more of your time than you can afford.
Luckily, there are third-party companies that can help you with this aspect of your company. Let’s give Gramto a review.
What is Gramto?
Gramto is an automatic Instagram marketing tool – in other words, an Instagram bot.
While we aren’t entirely against the idea of an Instagram bot, we have a word of warning when talking about them. Bots have a tendency to put your account at risk because Instagram isn’t particularly partial to automatic engagement.
What could happen is either you’ll get suspended or even banned. This is why we advise using bots with caution. Some of them are definitely better than others, too. Let’s give Gramto a review and see how they check out.
The other thing about Gramto that we aren’t really impressed with right now is the fact that their name is violating Instagram’s copyright rules. Instagram has copyright laws around the likeness of their name, which means that you can’t use ‘Insta’ or ‘gram’ anywhere in your brand name.
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to emulate Instagram, and we can see why people want to. However, if you are going to build a brand around Instagram engagement, you’ve got to be as original as possible, and copying Instagram’s name to a certain degree is only going to get you in trouble.
The fact that these guys are infringing on Instagram’s copyright laws means that at some point, they are going to have a lawsuit sent their way, meaning that they will most likely get shut down, and you will be out of a company who can help you grow.
A Review of Gramto
Initially, we’ll run through the positives:
- Secure Site: Gramto has ticked the first box of security when it comes to running a business like this online. They have made their website is https secure. This is an essential level of protection to have – it means that any sensitive data you share will be protected from potential hackers.
- Visible Pricing: looking through their website, we were able to find visible pricing explaining in-depth packages. Gramto has three different price points, starting at $5 and going right up to $20. The only thing we don’t really like about this is that it’s not clear whether this is a weekly or monthly payment. They also have a three-day trial where you can see how it works for yourself, for free. Having a free trial is definitely an advantage, because it means that you can get to know a company before you dive in the deep end and commit long-term to their features. It reduces the chance of you being taken advantage of.
- FAQ and Help Page: despite the brief, basic set-up, Gramto does appear to have an FAQ and help page where you can find out information about their services before you commit to anything. Again, while we consider this to be relatively basic, it’s still better than nothing and does help you to get to know them to a certain extent.
- 24/7 Support: there does appear to be a chat box in the bottom right hand corner of their website where you can contact them anytime with a query or complaint. While we don’t know whether this is strictly available around the clock, it says that they typically reply within minutes.
Now, we’ll go over the negatives:
- Real Reviews: despite everything that they claim to be, we couldn’t find any legitimate reviews backing up their services. While this can be hard to come by with these types of companies, especially if they’re new to the game, it’s always a good idea to have them – it really adds to their credibility.
- Accountability Form: Gramto doesn’t appear to include an accountability form on their website that they ask their clients to fill out when they register for their services. This is a basic level of accountability, and it means that they will be able to get in touch with you should there be any changes to their features, or updates of any kind when it comes to their services in general. The fact that they haven’t included this is definitely cause for concern, as you might have trouble getting in touch with them further down the track if you’ve got an issue.
Top Gramto Alternatives
Is Gramto a Scam? Is Gramto Safe?
Overall, we’re going to say that Gramto isn’t safe to use.
While they do appear to have their ducks in a row when it comes to running an online business, there are a couple of red flags that have made our decision. The first is that their three-day trial isn’t actually free – they also claim that you can sign up for free as well.
Neither of these things is free. Obviously, this means that they are dishonest about something fundamental, which is the biggest red flag for us.
While Gramto do appear to have their ducks in a row when it comes to running an online business, there are a couple of red flags that have made our decision. The first is that their three-day trial isn't actually free – they also claim that you can sign up for free as well.
Have you had an experience with Gramto? Please leave your rating and review below 👇