- 1 BuzzVoice Reviews 2024
- 2 Buzzvoice Review
- 3 What is Buzzvoice?
- 4 What Does Buzzvoice Offer?
- 5 A Review of BuzzVoice
- 6 Top Buzzvoice Alternatives
- 7 Is Buzzvoice Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
- 8 Review Conclusion
- 9 Review Summary
- 10 User Reviews
BuzzVoice Reviews 2024
We have all had challenges growing our Instagram profile, as well as the rest of our social networks too. This is why you don’t have to feel alone if you feel like you’re the only one who is struggling to get your content in front of the right people.
In fact, there are thousands of people out there in the same position as you, and they are also wondering how you can get around the challenge of finding time to dedicate to your profile, while still holding down a day job and having a life in general.
The challenges are real and are caused by these 3 main reasons.
- Time is a factor that presents a challenge for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, and the other social media engagement. The hours per day it takes to engage on just one of these platforms would leave you little to no time to do anything you enjoy. So, it will affect your quality of life.
- Competition is another issue that brings challenges to social media engagement across all platforms. When today’s giants of social media were new to the realm, they were an easy way to engage and promote products and services. Today, the growth and popularity of social media has created fierce competition across industries and niches. This makes it a struggle for the newbies to get started and the established entities to maintain their presence.
- Algorithm upgrades, updates, and changes are possibly the biggest challenge to influencers, micro-influencers, businesses, brands, and other things people want to promote. The latest news on that front is that some automated services and bots that were working are no longer working on Instagram and other social media outlets. They are getting negative reviews where once they were getting positive reviews, and a few have even been shut down for various reasons.
There are other challenges facing social media users as well, but these are the big three.
The good news is that all these challenges can be overcome when you choose the right kind of service that will save you time, even the playing field with your competitors, and prevent problems with Instagram and other social media algorithms.
This is where companies who can help you with your engagement strategy come in. But, be warned – not all of them are worth your time, and some of them are going to be a complete scam. Let’s review one and decide which side of the fence they fall on.
In this review, we are looking at Buzzvoice.
Buzzvoice says that they are passionate about helping their clients get more engagement on social media within minutes.
They say that they can help you with Instagram, and other social networks. They also say that their pricing is good, but we think that they are selling fake engagement.
What is Buzzvoice?
Buzzvoice says that you can get started with them from just 97 cents. They say that they can get your social media buzzing within just an hour, which is almost too good to be true.
We think that it is, because this is a telltale sign that a company is taking shortcuts and selling their clients the kind of engagement that is going to get you in trouble with terms and conditions.
If they had high quality features on offer, then they would have to put a little bit more time between you ordering the features, and them delivering them to you.
They seem to have a lot of information on their website about how social media marketing works in general, and while this might be helpful to you if you are a newbie in the industry, we would argue that it’s irrelevant, and put on there to make them look like they know what they’re talking about, when they don’t really.
Nevertheless, let’s give them a review, and determine what we think of them.
We have good reason to believe that Buzzvoice is selling fake followers and engagement that pose a risk to your Instagram and across your social media accounts.
Keep in mind that not all companies that sell followers and engagement are this risky, but there is always a risk when you engage in outsourcing your engagement on social media.
Your goal should be to find reliable and dependable services or agencies that use ethical methods and real people for your engagement. You’re looking for the least risk possible.
This helps you to protect your account and your online reputation.
What Does Buzzvoice Offer?
We will discuss what Buzzvoice offers, but keep in mind that what a company claims is not always what they deliver. Likewise, some companies will deliver as promised.
Every package available on the site includes:
- 30-Day Guarantee
- Cheap Pricing
- Same-Day Delivery
Packaged Services Include:
- Twitter: Followers, Likes, Retweets, Automated Engagement
- Instagram: Followers, Likes, Comments, Video Views, Automatic Engagement, as well as IGTV Views, Comments, and Likes
- Facebook: Page Fans, Followers, Post Likes, Post Shares, Video Views, Comments, Page Reviews, and Automatic Likes
- YouTube: Views, Likes, Subscribers, Comments
- TikTok: Followers, Likes, Comments, Video Views, Shares
- SoundCloud: Followers, Downloads, Plays, Reposts, Likes
You can see that most of this engagement could be problematic for your social media.
For instance, comments are often random and generic rather than relevant.
You also have no control over these types of services.
A Review of BuzzVoice
- Secure Site: One of the most basic levels of security when it comes to having a website on the internet is being able to secure it with HTTPS. Yes, it does count towards the overall security of the website, but at the end of the day it’s what most websites have, and it doesn’t tell us too much about whether Buzzvoice is legit or not. At best, they have covered their backs, and made sure that they can rank well in Google, so that you can find them easily. However, we don’t think that this determines that they have a lot of credibility, so let’s continue to review them.
- Visible Pricing: Buzzvoice does have their pricing visible, and they have put them into different categories, depending on what social network you need help with right now. For the sake of this review, we are going to look at their pricing for Instagram. They say that 50 Instagram followers is going to cost you $2.97, which is on the cheap side, not the affordable side. If they were affordable, their pricing would be a bit higher, but it would pay off in the long run because the engagement would be legit.
- FAQ and Help Page: Buzzvoice does have an FAQ section, but they don’t technically have an FAQ page. They have put their FAQs on their homepage, so all you have to do is scroll down a little bit to see them. Yes, it is helpful that they have remembered to put a few on their website, but we don’t like that they have put it as an afterthought on their homepage and think that they could have put a bit more effort into this part of their website. It tells you some basic things about their services, but not enough for you to make a informed decision about them.
- Accountability Form: One of the most important features that you could have as a company like this in the industry is an accountability form. An accountability for is the form that you will fill out when you first register for their features, and it will involve sharing things like your email address and phone number. While you might be hesitant to share information like this, it means that the company wants to make it super easy to communicate with you, so that if there are updates to their services, you can learn about them straight away. Buzzvoice doesn’t have this.
- Real Reviews: Buzzvoice does have reviews on their site, but we have our doubts that they are real. Why? Because they only have a first name attached to them, and they don’t even go into depth about the features. There are no photos of existing clients, and the names could be either made up, or belong to anyone. It is very obvious here that they have made these reviews up to make their features look better, because they know that otherwise people wouldn’t be interested in checking them out. We have a feeling that if you looked elsewhere, you would find bad reviews.
Top Buzzvoice Alternatives
Is Buzzvoice Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
Buzzvoice is the kind of company that can help you with Instagram and other social networks out there – but their features come with a price. The price is fake engagement.
Fake engagement that is going to have a low retention rate, meaning that they will hang around for a few hours, before dropping off again – and good luck getting in touch with them to ask about this.
Their fake engagement also isn’t going to do anything for your engagement rate, because it’s just going to sit on your profile and make it look good. If you’re looking for genuine and sustainable, avoid these guys.
We cannot recommend Buzzvoice as a viable social media growth and engagement service. While we don’t believe it’s safe, how you engage on your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media accounts is up to you.
We do like to provide our readers with as much information as possible, so here is some information from well-known and trusted sites.
Trustpilot: Buzzvoice didn’t use to have any reviews on Trustpilot. However, now they have nothing but over 60% bad reviews along with the poor and average reviews. There are no good reviews. Trustpilot’s rating is 2.4 out of 5 stars based on the reviews provided by users. In case you don’t know about Trustpilot, it’s a third-party site that allows people to review services without a biased spin.
Scamadviser: Scamadviser claims that this website is suspicious and gives it a 36% trustscore. It lists the positive and negatives related to the website. Some of these findings show that the website has gotten mostly negative reviews, and it looks like a webshop that may offer high-risk cryptocurrency services, which is totally irrelevant to the actual promoted service. So, it’s at least questionable for several reasons.
*Be aware that sometimes companies that have gotten bad reviews will pay people to write good reviews in an effort to turn around their rating. Generic good reviews are a telltale sign of this practice. This is currently not going on with Buzzvoice, but when it happens, Trustpilot usually catches it and will place a warning at the top of the page.
We always recommend is to seek other services when you find one that seems questionable like the alternatives we provide, and do your own research to find the one the best fits your needs.
Buzzvoice say that they are passionate about helping their clients get more engagement on social media within minutes. They say that they can help you with Instagram, and other social networks. They also say that their pricing is good, but we think that they are selling fake engagement.
Have you had an experience with Buzzvoice? Please leave your rating and review below 👇