There comes a time in the world of Instagram where you have to admit defeat, and admit that you might need a little bit of help yourself. Of course, you’ve been in the game for a long time, and you know what it takes to build up a solid reputation.
Lately though you’ve felt like your profile hasn’t been doing as well as it could, and you don’t know why. You still put the effort in to engage with your community, and the quality of your content hasn’t dropped.
So why? Competition.
There are too many people on Instagram trying to achieve the same goals as you. Let’s review a company that might be able to help, but also warn you that there are a lot of scams out there.
Social Bar Review
Social Bar believes that they can help their clients at a good rate. They say that they can help you get as many as 10,000 followers quickly at a really good price. They also say that they can help you with 24 hour delivery. We think that they are probably just a scam.
What is Social Bar?
Social Bar is most likely a scam that is trying to take advantage of their clients. They are definitely selling their clients fake Instagram engagement, and they are definitely going to take your personal information, and sell if off to a third party.
It’s easy to tell all of this, but let’s review them anyway. Social Bar says that the premise of their website and company is to help you grow your Instagram cheaply.
They say that you can get 10,000 followers for just $36.47, and all you need to give them to get this is your Instagram username. What’s strange is that they say that there is no guarantee, so we don’t know what this means, but it doesn’t come as a surprise considering we think that they are trading fake engagement.
A Review of Social Bar
- Visible Pricing: Social Bar does have pricing that is visible on their website – in fact it’s the first thing that you will see on their homepage. This is all well and good, but just know that we think their pricing is too cheap to reflect high quality features. If their features were high quality, then they would be charging a lot more for the volume of engagement that they are putting out. Don’t trust their pricing, and know that they are probably going to go up as soon as you register for them.
- Secure Site: we are sad to say that Social Bar has not secured their site with HTTPS. This is a basic security measure and ensures that you can safely peruse their website without worrying about whether your personal information is going to be picked up by someone on the outside or not. It also means that it’s easier to find them online, because they rank better on Google. We’re not sure why they have chosen to skip this feature, but we think that it’s because they are cheap.
- FAQ and Help Page: we couldn’t find a help page anywhere to speak of. They do have a little bit of information on their homepage at the bottom, but this definitely doesn’t mean that they’ve put enough information on their website in general for you to feel confident about their features. It looks like they are just trying to get away with the bare minimum, and get their product off the shelf. They aren’t interested in being accountable with their clients.
- Real Reviews: did we mention that Social Bar has put all of their features and information on their homepage? We think that this is super lazy and annoying. If they had any intention of being around for a long time, they would have made sure that they put their features on different webpages, and put a lot more time and effort into making their website in general. Their reviews definitely aren’t real, because they are generic, aren’t associated with real names, and aren’t sufficient enough to reflect what they are offering.
- Accountability Form: Social Bar has forgotten to include an accountability form, which honestly we think wasn’t by accident. They don’t have any need or desire to be accountable to their clients, so it comes as no surprise that they don’t make you fill out a phone an email form in the beginning. They just ask for your username, and go from there. You might like that they aren’t asking for personal information, but this just means that further down the track, they won’t be able to get in touch with you about any issues or updates with their features, so you could end up getting taking advantage of.
- Payment Gateways: one of the most important things to do when securing a website is to make sure that the payment gateways are secure. This involves encrypting the pages where you pay for your service, so that your personal information can stay safe. It’s a basic form of security, and it means that you don’t open yourself up to hackers. Social Bar hasn’t included this level of security on their website, which is more of a red flag than anything, because you shouldn’t be paying for services online without making sure that your information is safe.
Social Bar Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Social Bar.
Is Social Bar Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
So, we think that it’s safe to say at this point that Social Bar is not safe to use, and you should avoid them at all costs. This company is selling their clients fake engagement that is super low quality. It is going to have a low retention rate, and it’s going to make your account look good for a couple of days before disappearing again.
The risk with these guys is too high, because they are going to take your personal information, your money, and they will disappear. You won’t be able to get in touch with them, so they are just going to be cause for frustration.
Social Bar Discount Coupon / Code