2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
With so many marketing and advertising resources online these days, it can be hard to know which ones to go for.
While there are a plethora of good quality Instagram marketing third-party companies, for every one of these there are ten low-quality versions. It seems that everyone is trying to get on the Instagram marketing bandwagon and make their fortune.
We’re here to help you know the difference between good quality service and a bad one. Let’s review one of these companies.
What is Likes Services?
Likes Services say that they are the best website the buy Instagram likes from.
They claim to offer high-quality likes for Instagram, with speedy delivery and continuous, round-the-clock support. They say that all they need is your Instagram identification and you’re in business with them. We’re highly suspicious that Likes Services uses automation for this engagement.
While it’s not the worst, automated software implementing tasks like liking your pictures does have a tendency to get your account suspended or banned by Instagram. Let’s give them a review and decide whether we like them or not.
A Review of Likes Services
We’re going to begin their review with the positives:
- Secure Site: we did not expect to see this from Likes Service, but they have pleasantly surprised us – they have ensured that their website is https secure. This level of security is essential when you’re dealing with customers online and exchanging a service for money – you need to keep yourself accountable to the paying customer.
- Visible Pricing: not only does Likes Services have visible pricing, but this might be one of the only things they have. It’s right there as soon as you visit their website – you don’t even have to scroll down the homepage. They sell their likes in batches, meaning that the more likes you want to buy, the more you pay. They’re suspiciously cheap, however.
Now, we’re going to run through the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: unfortunately, we couldn’t find anywhere on Likes Services website that helped us with basic questions that commonly get asked before committing to anything. This is frustrating – it means that you have to look elsewhere on the internet for more information about them.
- 24/7 Support: this negative might be the biggest red flag of all. In their homepage bio, Likes Services claimed that their team was available 24/7 to support you if something goes wrong. However, like the FAQ feature, we couldn’t find this anywhere. Clearly, there is a lack of honesty happening here that we’re not too happy with.
- Email and Phone Form: Likes Services pretty much gave this away when they explained that all they need is your Instagram ID. This means that they won’t be getting you to fill out an email and phone form when you pick a service – an important level of accountability that without will render them useless once you’re affiliated.
- Real Reviews: Likes Services have tried to be sneaky about their reviews. They’ve got a grand total of two reviews on their website, both with photos and a full name. However, the images look fake, the reviews are generic and unoriginal, and the names seem copied, too.
Is Likes Services a Scam? Is Likes Services Safe?
As if we haven’t made it clear already, we don’t think that Likes Services is safe to use. Apart from the fact that their likes are most likely fake or done with an Instagram bot, they’ve also been dishonest at least two times on their website, and it doesn’t take an expert to work this out. At this point, we’re very confident in saying that you should look elsewhere for your Instagram engagement.
Likes Services Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Likes Services.
Likes Services Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021