2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Instagram is practically king when it comes to the world of online social media.
The fact that Instagram is owned by Facebook alone should make you want to have a business page on both. They’re great ways to get your name out there and potentially attract new customers. The work isn’t easy, though – it’s hard and can take up a lot of time.
This is why there are a lot of people who recruit third-party companies to do the work for them. Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is InstaViking?
InstaViking is, on the outside, a great looking Instagram marketing company.
They seem to have all their ducks in a row when it comes to their website, and even joke about not being a bot.
Does this mean that they’re definitely not a bot or are they trying to use reverse psychology on us? Either way, something doesn’t add up with them which is why we’re here to do a review.
There’s a high chance that they sell fake engagement, which is one below using a bot. In fact, we’d recommend a bot over this. Let’s give them a proper review.
A Review of InstaViking
First, we’ll talk about the positives:
- Visible Pricing: this critical feature that we look for in all of these companies seems to exist on InstaViking’s website. This definitely gives them a bit of credibility. Each of their different price points details what you get with the package, as well as a guarantee that the engagement will be worth your while. We’ll see about that.
- FAQ and Help Page: this is another crucial feature that InstaViking have remembered to include. You always want to find out as much as you can when it comes to these types of companies. This means that if they aren’t willing to provide this information themselves, we recommend looking elsewhere on the internet for anything you can find.
- Real Reviews: this one’s a little hard to determine with this company. They do have reviews on their website, located at the bottom of their homepage. They have included a first initial, the last name and a photo of the review. Now, these could be fake, but when taken at face value we have to say that they could be real.
Now, let’s go through the negatives:
- Secure Site: while InstaViking has worked hard to have all their price points visible, they’ve forgotten about some other just as important features that need to be found on their website. They haven’t bothered to secure the site as a whole with https. This means that you shouldn’t share personal information on it – it could get stolen.
- 24/7 Help: some of these companies are really good about having a customer service team on standby around the clock in case you get into trouble and need to talk to someone. Unfortunately, InstaViking has also left this feature out.
- Email and Phone Form Present: an email and phone form is important when running a business – it shows the customer that you’re going to be accountable right the way through. The fact that this company doesn’t have one raises red flags for us.
- Verified Payment Gateways: the last, and potentially most important, feature for InstaViking to not have is an authenticated payment gateway. In fact, the only way you can pay for their services is through PayPal. This indicates that they aren’t entirely trustworthy.
Is Instaviking a Scam? Is Instaviking Safe?
We don’t believe that this Instagram marketing company is safe to use.
While they attempt to paint a pretty picture when you first visit their website, it doesn’t take a lot of digging for us to realize that they are most likely selling dodgy or utterly fake engagement.
You don’t want this type of engagement on your Instagram.
Instaviking is in violation of Instagram copyright laws – they aren’t allowed to use the phrase ‘insta’ in their name.
There’s a good chance that they won’t be around for much longer.
Instaviking Alternatives & How it Compares
Instaviking doesn’t make our list.
Instaviking Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020