2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
What do you use Instagram for? Is it to catch up with what your friends are doing, and share things about your life with your nearest and dearest? Or is it to promote your brand and business and put your name in front of thousands of potential clients?
Instagram is a great way to promote any type of business, from small to big. There are some great companies out there who can help you with your promotion and build your Instagram into a successful account.
Let’s review one of these companies.
What is Instajam?
Instajam is a company that provides your page with growth, including followers and likes. Their website is pretty full with ads as soon as you click through.
Another thing that isn’t so great about a company like this is that it’s just another Instagram bot. While bots can help you grow your page, they can also get your account red flagged by Instagram and potentially suspended or even banned.
There are risks you take when using a bot, so we advise caution. Let’s give them a thorough review and determine whether they’re worth using or not.
A Review of Instajam
First, we’ll go through the positives
- Secure Site: Instajam has remembered to cover one of the most basic security features when it comes to running a business website – making sure that they’re https secure. This is an important feature because it guarantees that you will find them on Google search, and it also protects any information you share on the website itself.
- FAQ and Help Page: Instajam’s website has a strange layout where everything is in one place, but they have also remembered to include an FAQ and help page. This is great for the customer and means that you can find out as much as possible before signing up to them.
- Verified Payment Gateways: it is becoming obvious that Instajam cares about online security both for themselves and the customer. Having verified payment gateways ensures that your sensitive information like credit card number etc will be safe and you won’t risk getting it stolen.
Now, we’ll talk about the negatives
- Visible Prices: we couldn’t seem to find visible prices anywhere on Instajam’s page. This is an important part of these kinds of companies, especially if you’re committing to a subscription that is supposed to last a while. You want to know exactly how much you’ll be spending every week or month, so not having this information before you sign up is a little disconcerting.
- 24/7 Assistance: while Instajam does have their FAQ and help page accessible and user-friendly, they don’t have any way of communicating with them outside of regular business hours. Especially when it comes to a bot, this could get you in trouble if their software breaks down on you and you can’t get through.
- Real Reviews: unfortunately, we couldn’t find any real reviews of Instajam and their service options on their website. This is somewhat of a red flag, as it indicates that they aren’t being completely upfront about their reputation.
Is Instajam a Scam? Is Instajam Safe?
The biggest thing that we didn’t like is that Instajam claims to be a marketing campaigner, yet they’re nothing more than another Instagram bot. Again, while we aren’t completely against bots, we do strongly advise caution when using them and don’t like the fact that Instajam hasn’t been honest about this.
To conclude, we don’t think Instajam is safe to use with your Instagram and recommend you look elsewhere.
Additionally, Instajam is breaking copyright law with their name. They can’t legally have ‘insta’ in their name, which could potentially see them in a world of trouble with Instagram.
Instajam Alternatives & How it Compares
Instajam Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020