2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
You might have already realized at this point that there are actually quite a few different ways to grow your Instagram.
However, if you haven’t had a lot of experience in the industry already, you might be feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of the choices out there. There are many different companies to choose from, and while this might be great for some, it does come with its risks. This is because not all companies are worth your time – or money.
Some are just out to make a quick profit and intend to hurt your account more than helping it. This is why it’s good to do reviews like this, so you can be sure of the company you’re working with. Let’s review one specifically, and decide if you should go for them or not.
GrowBot for Instagram
GrowBot for Instagram is a typical Instagram bot that works automatically to help its clients grow their Instagram accounts. It uses automated features to do things on their behalf, with the hope that this helps their accounts become more popular. A bot can get you banned from Instagram.
What is GrowBot for Instagram?
So, when it comes to talking about what GrowBot for Instagram is, it’s pretty straightforward. They’re the kind of company that offers little more than a bot, which is meant to help you grow your Instagram through the power of automation. While this might sound appealing, it, unfortunately, is going to put your account at risk of being suspended or banned by Insta – especially if they think that you’re spamming others with the bot.
There are many risks involved when you use a bot like this, which means that we don’t generally advise it. Let’s give them a review anyway, and see how they do.
A Review of GrowBot for Instagram
- Secure site: we are a little bit surprised and, of course, pleased to see that GrowBot for Instagram has remembered to include a bit more security on their website so that their clients are safe when they use it. Having https on your website means that you can keep your clients safe from people trying to steal their information. It also means that people can find you better as well through Google.
- Visible pricing: we are pleased to see that Grow Bot for Instagram has their prices available to look at before you sign up for anything, but we don’t really like how they’ve gone about showing them. They have them on their homepage, which makes us feel like they’re a little bit lazy. They have included next to no information about their prices as well, which isn’t going to help you get to know them before you commit.
- FAQ and help page: this is another thing that we’re not too sure about, but we’re going to include it here anyway. They don’t technically have an FAQ and help page on their website, but they do have a few questions that they answer on their homepage. Again, this is super lazy of them, and something that we don’t appreciate, but we have to feature it on this list because it is helpful to a certain extent.
- Real reviews: at this point, we think that it’s pretty obvious why a company like this doesn’t have real reviews on their page. It’s going to be pretty hard for them to get people who actually liked what they did for them to leave a review, which is why they haven’t got any featured. This also means that you have to go elsewhere online to dig up the truth, which ultimately just takes up more of your time.
- Email and phone form: it doesn’t come as a surprise to us at this point that Grow Bot for Instagram doesn’t have an email and phone form for you to fill out when you sign up with them. This is because a phone form means that they are really accountable with the customer, and prepared to give them consistent updates about their service and features. We can’t imagine a company like this being accountable in this way.
- Secure payment system: we never recommend that you share personal information like your credit card details on a website that hasn’t encrypted their payment system. As far as we can tell, we don’t think that GrowBot for Instagram has managed to do this, which, of course, is a big red flag. You should avoid any website like this because the risk to your information being stolen is just too great.
GrowBot for Instagram Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend GrowBot for Instagram.
Is GrowBot Safe to Use? Is GrowBot a Scam?
GrowBot for Instagram is one of those companies that offers its clients an Instagram bot through a Chrome extension. While this might sound like a simple, easy solution to your Instagram growth woes, unfortunately, it’s the opposite. Most of the time, Instagram can easily detect if one of its users is using a growth bot through Chrome extensions.
This means that they put you at high risk of being suspended, red-flagged, or even shut down by Insta, a risk that most people aren’t willing to take. All in all, we don’t think that GrowBot for Instagram is safe to use, and there are plenty of better options out there that can get the job done the right way.
GrowBot Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 3 Tips for Small Business Owners That Can Help Boost Revenue - March 8, 2021
- Goread.io Review & Alternatives - March 6, 2021
- How To Find Investors For Your Tech Business - March 5, 2021