2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Back in the day when Instagram was first beginning to get big, it was considered cheating the system a little bit if you decided to buy followers or outsource your engagement by using an Instagram growth service or a bot.
These days, however, you can hardly get by without doing so. Everyone is doing it, which means that you are competing with new levels of engagement that can be hard to keep up with manually.
Outsourcing your engagement can add to your account and its popularity – but it’s good to be cautious. There are a lot of companies out there that have good intentions and want to help you, and then there are other companies that just want to take advantage of your goodwill.
There are some companies, even, that are nothing more than a scam, and want to steal your information so that they can sell it to a third party. Obviously, you want to be able to avoid these companies.
Let’s take a look at one way to do so and see if you should try it.
What is Buzzoid?
Buzzoid is quite an established Instagram followers service that’s been around for some time.
They work with both small and large Instagram pages and in doing so grow their engagement to the point that people start to take notice. They have a variety of packages available, depending on how many followers and likes you are looking to add to your existing amount.
They pride themselves on fast delivery of these results and give you a guarantee on their website of their services working for you.
However, lately, they’ve been getting a pretty bad rap out there among existing clients, as they struggle to refill engagement that’s dropped off and be accountable to their clients.
We obviously don’t like the sound of this and don’t recommend you go with any company who can’t be accountable to their clients. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Buzzoid
First, let’s consider the positives
- Visible Prices: one way you can tell if a company is honest or not is by their willingness to be upfront about their prices. Buzzoid gives you an extensive look at what you’ll be paying for each package depending on what you need. The one thing that we don’t like here is that their prices come across as cheap – not affordable. Cheap usually means that the quality of the features is super low. It’s much better to pay a bit more for a service, and get really good value for your money in the form of high quality features.
- Verified Payment Gateways: Buzzoid has taken the time to confirm their payment gateways, an important step when running a business that you can trust. Not to mention the fact that you shouldn’t relinquish information like credit card details on websites that don’t have verified payment.
Now, let’s go over the negatives
- Secure Site: while Buzzoid has made sure to set a high level of security around their payment options, they haven’t gone all the way in their overall website safety. They don’t have a secure https site, which means that while your credit card information should be safe at the end when you pay, you do put other personal details at risk if you share them. This is definitely a big red flag for us, and makes us a bit uncomfortable. In fact, we don’t recommend that anyone out there even visits a website that hasn’t secured it with https – you risk getting all of your information stolen.
- 24/7 Support: Buzzoid does have an FAQ page where you can look at the most common queries other people have had when signing up for their services. However, the assistance ends here and unfortunately, they have no way of you being able to contact them outside of normal business hours should something go wrong with their software. This is a bit concerning, because they actually say on their website that they offer this. Why would they offer their clients a false promise? Because they can’t be trusted. They want you to sign up with them and believe that they can be in touch when you need it, but this simply isn’t the case. Beware of companies that claim to be something they’re not – they’re ultimately a waste of your time.
- Email and Phone form: this extra layer of accountability that you usually find right at the end when signing up for a service is missing, which doesn’t give them a massive amount of credibility. Of course, now that we know they can’t invest the money into a secure https site or 24/7 customer support, we’re not surprised to see here that they can’t be accountable to their clients. We don’t think that they have a desire to fulfil their promises in any way.
- Real Reviews: while Buzzoid does have reviews present on their website, it’s highly likely that they are fake. They seem incredibly generic, vague and aren’t backed up by real names that can be verified. Don’t even get us started on their reviews on Trustpilot, too. This is where you can find the truth about this company. There are existing and former clients who claim that their engagement just started dropping off, and there’s no way to get it back. They also claim that their money back guarantee isn’t real, and they have yet to see a penny in return.
Buzzoid Alternatives & How it Compares
Is Buzzoid a Scam? is Buzzoid Safe?
All in all, we wouldn’t recommend trying out Buzzoid and strongly contend that it isn’t a safe service to use. There have been reports of people ordering follows and likes and never receiving them.
Additionally, the people that have received their orders say that the followers aren’t real which in turn has damaged their Instagram reputation. It also turns out that Buzzoid is running multiple websites under the same company name, offering the same services.
This is a relatively typical sign of a blackhat business, where they create a corporation under the guise of providing service only to take your information and use it for other purposes.
This is definitely the last thing that you want to happen to your information, especially if you have been able to build somewhat of a reputation already. Companies like this are toxic and don’t have anything to offer but bad engagement and a complete lack of security.
It’s highly recommended that you avoid Buzzoid and try something else instead. While Buzzoid might have been around for some time now, we’re surprised to see that they’ve put next to no effort in trying to win their clients over with great features, and a good level of accountability.
In our eyes, this simply isn’t good enough, and you need to look elsewhere for your Instagram growth.