2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Back in the day when Instagram was first beginning to get big, it was considered cheating the system a little bit if you decided to outsource your engagement by using an Instagram growth service or a bot.
These days, however, you can hardly get by without doing so. Everyone is doing it, which means that you are competing with new levels of engagement that can be hard to keep up with manually.
Outsourcing your engagement can add to your account and its popularity – but it’s good to be cautious.
Let’s take a look at one way to do so and see if you should try it.
What is Buzzoid?
Buzzoid is quite an established Instagram engagement company that’s been around for some time.
They work with both small and large Instagram pages and in doing so grow their engagement to the point that people start to take notice. They have a variety of packages available, depending on how many followers and likes you are looking to add to your existing amount.
They pride themselves on fast delivery of these results and give you a guarantee on their website of their services working for you. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Buzzoid
First, let’s consider the positives
- Visible Prices: one way you can tell if a company is honest or not is by their willingness to be upfront about their prices. Buzzoid gives you an extensive look at what you’ll be paying for each package depending on what you need.
- Verified Payment Gateways: Buzzoid has taken the time to confirm their payment gateways, an important step when running a business that you can trust. Not to mention the fact that you shouldn’t relinquish information like credit card details on websites that don’t have verified payment.
Now, let’s go over the negatives
- Secure Site: while Buzzoid has made sure to set a high level of security around their payment options, they haven’t gone all the way in their overall website safety. They don’t have a secure https site, which means that while your credit card information should be safe at the end when you pay, you do put other personal details at risk if you share them.
- 24/7 Support: Buzzoid does have an FAQ page where you can look at the most common queries other people have had when signing up for their services. However, the assistance ends here and unfortunately, they have no way of you being able to contact them outside of normal business hours should something go wrong with their software.
- Email and Phone form: this extra layer of accountability that you usually find right at the end when signing up for a service is missing, which doesn’t give them a massive amount of credibility.
- Real Reviews: while Buzzoid does have reviews present on their website, it’s highly likely that they are fake. They seem incredibly generic, vague and aren’t backed up by real names that can be verified.
Buzzoid Alternatives & How it Compares
|Stellation Media||Growth Service|
|Social Clout Club||Real Followers|
Is Buzzoid a Scam? is Buzzoid Safe?
All in all, we wouldn’t recommend trying out Buzzoid and strongly contend that it isn’t a safe service to use. There have been reports of people ordering follows and likes and never receiving them.
Additionally, the people that have received their orders say that the followers aren’t real which in turn has damaged their Instagram reputation. It also turns out that Buzzoid is running multiple websites under the same company name, offering the same services.
This is a relatively typical sign of a blackhat business, where they create a corporation under the guise of providing service only to take your information and use it for other purposes.
It’s highly recommended that you avoid this company and try something else instead.