Bitcoin and Ethereum traditionally rank first and second, respectively, in the list of the most popular digital currencies by market capitalization.
They are successful, profitable, if approached wisely, and highly volatile. Traders often use the “buy the dip” strategy when swapping BTC to ETH and vice versa, meaning taking advantage of the cyclicity of the market trends.
Let’s take a look at some reliable price predictions for both cryptos. There is also a list of trustworthy exchange platforms at the end of the post, so make it to the final section.
What to Expect from Both Coins?
Not everyone is an expert in reading Japanese candlestick charts, so let’s review statistical predictions from trustworthy sources instead.
BTC Price Prediction
Here are what experts have to say about the BTC price for the nearest years:
- Priceprediction.net. It predicts that BTC will get back on track by the end of 2023 with an average price of $54,570 per coin. A whopping price of $124,520 per BTC is expected in 2025.
- Digitalcoinprice.com. This prediction is more conservative and sees $46,611 to be the best-case scenario for 2025.
- Cryptopolitan.com. The Cryptopolitan prediction is somewhere in between — $68,894 is regarded as the best-case scenario for 2025.
As you can see, the experts’ opinions differ. Yet, they clearly expect the coin to regain its position in the next years and even beat the previous all-time-high (almost $69,000 as of November 2021).
ETH Price Prediction
Now let’s see what experts have to say about the ETH price in the near future:
- Priceprediction.net. This source expects a rapid surge in the ETH price and claims the average value to reach $3,745 in 2023.
- Digitalcoinprice.com. The next prediction is traditionally conservative and expects a roughly 50% rise in the ETH price to $1,624 as of 2023. It claims ETH may breach the $2,000 level in 2025.
- Cryptopolitan.com. The final prediction correlates with the first one and sticks to $3,745 for 2023, with the prediction of a whooping $7,600 per coin for late 2025.
As for ETH, the experts are more confident in the rapid surge of its price. Still, the coin is unlikely to beat its all-time-high (4,878 as of November 2021) in 2023.
Best Resources to Swap BTC to ETH
Now let’s proceed with reviewing the most reliable exchange platforms for swapping BTC to ETH.
An anonymous Godex exchange platform is exactly the place where you can swap your crypto quickly, safely, and at reasonable fees. Unlike many competitors, Godex neither force you to register on the site nor gather your personal sensitive information. It also has quite a reputation, supports more than 300 coins, and does not set exchange limits. As a bonus, Godex’s interface is extremely user-friendly and simple.
Kraken is one of the oldest exchange platforms. It’s not completely anonymous as it forces users to complete KYC checks. However, it supports more than 100 coins, offers competitive transaction rates, and is trustworthy.
ChangeNOW is a non-custodial exchange platform. It offers both crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto exchange options. Like Godex, it does not obligate users to complete a registration prior to using the site’s services. It supports 200+ coins and offers affordable commission rates.
LetsExchange is another non-custodial platform with crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto exchange options. It features 710+ coins and allows you to choose between fixed and floating rates.
The interesting thing about this service is that it offers developers to integrate its custom API into apps. So, do not be surprised to see a payment form by LetsExchange in third-party software.
Binance is one of the largest crypto exchange platforms. It obligates users to complete identity verification. But as an advantage, Binance offers to use its personalized wallet. The platform offers 80+ cryptos and sets some limitations (a minimum trade is $10) but keeps its transaction rates fairly affordable.
Is It Profitable to Exchange BTC to ETH Now?
If you are seeking a fast profit option, trading BTC to ETH is a good deal as the latter is expected to multiply in its price way faster. ETH promises you good financial gains if you purchase it now. But remember that trading is a risky activity, so be sure to manage your assets wisely.