Autogrambot Reviews 2023
There’s no end to the way that you can market yourself online these days. Social media is also the perfect platform – you’ve got your audience on there already, just waiting to discover your content and what you’re all about.
The thing is, though, you’ve got to work to attract their attention. To do this, you need to be engaging with them at all times of the day and night.
Because this doesn’t suit most people, it’s better to outsource your engagement. However, even companies who do it for you can’t be trusted sometimes. Let’s review one of them.
What is Autogrambot
It’s difficult to know where to begin with Autogrambot – the mouthful of a name or the interesting services it offers.
They claim to be able to boost your engagement in an instant, which is certainly a bold one – but possible if they’re doing it a certain way.
This certain way is by using a bot, and while it’s not the worst way to go about your Instagram engagement, it’s far from the best way as well. In fact, we don’t recommend you use bots. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Autogrambot
We’ll start out with the positives:
- Secure Site: we were actually genuinely surprised to see that Autogrambot has bothered to secure their website with https. While it’s becoming more and more common these days even on sites that are clearly scams, we’re still surprised that a company like this has done it. So far we’re under the impression that Autogrambot is here for a good time, not a long time.
- Visible Pricing: this one is another surprise – but they have included different price points. One thing we don’t like about this, though, is that they’ve done it on their homepage. We prefer it when companies go to the effort of creating a new webpage for their prices, it just looks more professional. While they’ve been upfront about their prices, we don’t love the way they’ve done it.
- FAQ and Help Page: so they haven’t thought about putting their price points elsewhere, but they have considered making a separate FAQ page. This is an integral part of a service business because it means your potential customers can get to know you without committing to anything. The more transparent a company is from the get-go, the more likely you’re going to trust them.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- 24/7 Assistance: there are two levels of customer support – the FAQ page and 24/7 help. It’s quite a leap to hire a customer support team who can help you around the clock, so much so that it’s usually only done by businesses that are in it for the long haul. Based on this hypothesis, we don’t believe that Autogrambot is going to be around for too long.
- Email and Phone Form: one of the most fundamental forms of accountability that you can show your potential customers. If you have a well-organized database of who your customers are, then you can get in touch with them when you’ve got changes and updates to your service.
- Real Reviews: Autogrambot have made a somewhat sad attempt to include some reviews, but they’re quite clearly fake. They’re very generic and they also only have a first name associated with them, which means that there’s no way you could track down who wrote them to have them verified.
- Authenticated Payment System: Autogrambot also hasn’t paid for their payment system to be secure, which means you shouldn’t share sensitive information like your credit card number.
Is Autogrambot a Scam? Is Autogrambot Safe?
We think it’s pretty evident at this point that Autogrambot isn’t safe to use. There are many reasons for this, but one of the main ones is that they’re a bot.
Unlike other companies, however, they aren’t afraid to admit this and even have the phrase ‘bot’ in their name. However, this doesn’t make us like them anymore, and we still consider them a company that’s got a lot of growing to do if they want to make it big.
The first thing they need to sort out is their bot – if they use real humans; instead, they’ve got a much better chance at success.
Not only does Autogrambot have ‘bot’ in their name, but they also have ‘gram’ in there as well. This only serves to damage its reputation. Instagram has copyrighted this phrase, which means they’ll soon have to answer for it.
Autogrambot Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Autogrambot .
Autogrambot Discount Coupon / Code