2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are many different ways to go about your engagement these days. Back in the day when social media was just taking off, it didn’t take a lot to sit down every day and interact with your community.
Now, this isn’t so easy – with everything else it takes to run a successful online brand, there’s hardly time for this. This is why so many people are outsourcing their engagement and getting someone who knows what they’re doing to grow their social media.
However, this doesn’t mean you can trust them all. Let’s review one of them.
What is YouMeViral?
When it comes to companies like You Me Viral, there are two different types of businesses.
The first is companies that provide you with real, genuine followers, and the other is when they sell you fake followers. You Me Viral could be either one of these – while they claim that their services are the best, our review will determine whether you’re getting your money’s worth or not.
By all appearances, they look great – however, you can’t judge a book by its cover. Let’s give them a proper review.
A Review of You Me Viral
We’ll cover the positives first:
- Secure Site: we’re pleased to announce that You Me Viral has made sure to secure their website with https. This is an important level of security – it means that you’ve got a better chance of ranking on Google, which means potential customers have a better chance of finding you. It also means that their information that you gather is safe on your website, and not at risk of being taken by hackers.
- Visible Pricing: while You Me Viral do have visible prices, we consider them to be erratic and all over the place. Generally speaking, it’s best to have all your prices in one place, so it’s easy for customers to find them. You Me Viral have split them up into different categories, depending on which social media site you’re using their service for. While this is a smart move, it does require more work on your part.
Now, let’s move on to the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: You Me Viral does feature a ‘how it works’ bit on their homepage. However, we couldn’t find anywhere that is explicitly an FAQ and help page, which is obviously important if you want your customers to feel informed before they commit to anything. Without this, it’s difficult to build a solid relationship with them.
- 24/7 Customer Help: of course if You Me Viral can’t provide an FAQ page, they’re not going to be able to offer you around the clock customer assistance, either. While it is expensive to pay a customer support team, it’s also vital to your online service – without it, you’re going to have quite a few frustrated customers when there are technical issues.
- Email and Phone Form: unfortunately, You Me Viral doesn’t think that an email form is important when collecting information from their clients. In order to have a solid database of past and current customers, you need to be able to take their details when they order a service. This way you can be accountable to them down the line with updates.
- Real Reviews: You Me Viral has attempted to make it look like they’ve got genuine reviews from people who have enjoyed their services. Unfortunately, though, this isn’t true. While they do have first and last names of ‘customers’ this isn’t enough – ideally, you need a social media handle and a photo that isn’t a stock image.
- Verified Payment System: this may be the biggest red flag we found with You Me Viral. Not only do they not have a secure payment system in place, but they only take payments through PayPal – not a good look.
Is YouMeViral a Scam? Is YouMeViral Safe?
All in all, we don’t think that You Me Viral is safe to use.
While their website is colorful and aesthetically appealing from the beginning, this isn’t enough to convince us that they are selling genuine followers. In fact, we’re confident when we say that their engagement is fake, which means, in the long run, it’s only going to hurt your Instagram, not help it.
We suggest avoiding these guys entirely if you want to still make a good impression on social media.
YouMeViral Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend YouMeViral.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021