2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
When it comes to marketing your business on Instagram, there aren’t a lot of reasons why you shouldn’t – and every reason that you should.
It’s an excellent way to advertise your product or service and is definitely the way of the future when it comes to marketing. However, it isn’t as easy as we’re making it out to be – engagement can be tedious and time-consuming.
Luckily, there are some third-party businesses that can implement your engagement for you. Let’s give them a review.
What is Work Macro?
Work Macro has two main ways of helping you grow your Instagram account: growing and engaging.
They claim to be able to market your page to real Instagram users who want to see you follow them. Alongside this, they claim to be able to boost the engagement on your page by giving your posts real likes.
However, there’s always something to be wary of with these types of businesses, and in this case, it’s automated software.
While they may look credible on the outside looking in, the reality could be quite different – they could be using an Instagram bot to do the work. Let’s take a look.
A Review of Work Macro
We’ll kick this off with the positives:
- Secure Site: having a secure site is one of the most essential features of a business like this – or any business, for that matter. This is because it shows that they are trustworthy and accountable. Having a secure https site allows companies like Work Macro to protect your information from hackers. It also makes it easier to find them on Google.
- Visible Pricing: their price plan is interesting – they only have one, a set figure of USD 59 a month. This is still quite expensive, especially for an Instagram bot. They also market the fact that you can get started with them for free by signing up to their 14-day trial, but there’s a good chance that you’ll have to share your credit card information with them to do this.
- FAQ and Help Page: while they have bothered to answer a grand total of four FAQ’s, they certainly haven’t considered it important enough to give this feature its own page. Simply scroll down the homepage, and you will find this. It’s good that they have something on their site that relates to this, but we don’t consider this to be sufficient.
- Real Reviews: surprisingly, this company seems to have genuine reviews they are displaying, again, on their homepage. They’ve got a short, snappy quote from the user, the user’s username and a small image to represent them. We have no doubt that these are credible reviews, which certainly helps their case.
Now, let’s end with the negatives:
- 24/7 Customer Service: remember when we mentioned that Work Macro had only bothered to answer four FAQ’s, and paste them at the bottom of their homepage? This was foreshadowing this negative point that we wanted to discuss, highlighting the complete lack of customer support. They have no way of allowing you to communicate with them after hours if something goes wrong.
- Email and Phone Form: while we’re confident that Work Macro has made sure to include a credit card form you have to fill out when signing up for their free trial, we’re less optimistic about their lack of phone and email form. This is a level of accountability that we look for, and are disappointed to see missing from their site.
Is WorkMacro a Scam? Is WorkMacro Safe?
In summary, we don’t believe that Work Macro is safe to use.
While they have put a reasonable amount of effort into some of the features available on their website, unfortunately, they’re just missing too many points for us to promote them and condone you using their services confidently.
While they’re completely transparent about using an automated bot, we believe that this way of doing Instagram engagement is overrated, and certainly not worth 59 USD a month.
WorkMacro Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend WorkMacro.
WorkMacro Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How to Buy YouTube Subscribers That are Real in 2021 - January 10, 2021
- Best Sites to Buy Spotify Plays, Followers, & Streams - January 10, 2021
- 10 Best Sites to Buy YouTube Views - January 7, 2021