WonGram Reviews 2022
There are many different ways to expand your reach on Instagram these days. While manual used to be the way to do it, there’s just no way that you could do it this way anymore – not with all the competition out there. There are just too many people trying to grow their following on Instagram too, which means you’ve got your work cut out for you.
This is why it’s all about who you choose to work with – this could make or break your presence on Instagram. As you can imagine, there are some great companies to work with and some average ones, too. Let’s review one and see how they do.
What is WonGram?
Won Gram claims to offer an organic Instagram marketing service for big businesses, small businesses and everything in between. They claim to be the fastest way to find new followers who you can then turn into customers.
They even say that you will get thousands of real followers with them or you can ask for a refund, which makes us feel like they’re pretty confident about their service. However, they may just be another Instagram bot. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of WonGram
We’ll start out looking at the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re glad to see with WonGram that they have secured their site with https. This is a great security measure to have, for two reasons. The first is that it helps you rank a lot better on Google. In fact, Google probably won’t even rank you at all if you haven’t secured this part of your site. Secondly, it’s important because it means if your customers share their info with you, you can store it safely on the site from hackers.
- Visible Pricing: Won Gram ticks all the boxes when it comes to their price points – they’re affordable, they’re visible, and they’ve put them on a separate webpage. This is potentially the most important part of it – it means that they have put a decent amount of effort into creating their website. If they’ve just placed their prices on their homepage, it means they’re lazy, and they’re not worried about what the customer thinks.
- Real Reviews: strangely, Won Gram does appear to have real reviews from Instagram accounts that are up and running. They have an Instagram handle attached to each review and a picture, too – presumably their profile picture. Now, there’s always the chance that they’ve paid for these reviews, but we also think that they could be real which is why we’ve featured it in this column.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: surprisingly, we couldn’t see anywhere any proof of FAQs. This is a pretty standard feature for companies like this to have – it doesn’t cost a lot to set up and can mean the difference between a potential customer and a willing one. FAQs are clearly important because they mean that you can get to know a company before you sign up for their service. The more you know about a company, the more confident you’re going to feel.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Won Gram does have a chat box located in the bottom right-hand corner that allows you to connect with someone on their team, but we doubt this runs around the clock. While it may be able to help you during business hours, our guess is that they close this at the end of the day and you can only leave a message if you have any issues outside of regular business hours.
- Email and Phone Form: a phone and email form is pretty valuable, especially when it comes to being accountable to your clients. It allows you to gather client information that you can then store in your database for later. There may come a time where you need to inform existing clients of changes or updates to your services, and you’re not going to be able to do this very well if you don’t have their information ready to access on your website.
- Verified Payment System: there’s nowhere that we could see that implies Won Gram have secured a payment system so you can pay them safely. What a lot of companies are doing these days is getting you to pay them through PayPal, which isn’t the worst – but it also spells more laziness. If they were dedicated to their followers they would set up a payment system that was authenticated, so you can safely share things like your credit card info.
Is WonGram a Scam? Is WonGram Safe?
To summarize, we don’t believe that Won Gram is safe to use. When you initially visit their website they do look pleasing to the eye and have made efforts with their site that imply they’re not lazy, we just can’t see how they’re a safe company to associate with.
They’ve left a lot of necessary accountability and security measures out that we consider to be dealbreakers. The other issue is that they’re probably just another bot – it’s highly unlikely that they’re operating an organic growth service. We can’t recommend them as a company and suggest you look elsewhere.
Another issue that we have with Won Gram is their name. Instagram has copyright laws around both ‘insta’ and ‘gram’ which means that other companies can’t use either in their brand name. Won Gram is clearly in violation of this, which isn’t going to go down very well when Instagram finds out.
WonGram Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend WonGram.
WonGram Discount Coupon / Code