Have you ever noticed the pair of eyes emoji on your Snapchat Story and wondered, what do the eyes mean on Snapchat? If so, you’re not alone.
The eyes emoji is one of the most commonly used icons on Snapchat, and it can be confusing to figure out what it signifies.
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
In short, the eyes emoji on your Snapchat Story indicates that someone has rewatched your post.
This means that someone has viewed your Story more than once, and the eyes emoji serves as a rewatch indicator.
The number next to the eyes emoji represents the total number of people who have rewatched your Story, and it can be a great way to gauge the popularity of your content.
So, if you see a high number next to the eyes emoji, you can be sure that your followers are enjoying your posts.
- 1 Understanding Snapchat Emojis
- 2 What Do the Eyes Mean on Snapchat
- 3 Snapchat Features and Settings
- 4 Snapchat Interactions
- 5 Wrap Up
- 6 Key Takeaways
Understanding Snapchat Emojis
Snapchat emojis are a fun way to communicate with your friends on the platform.
They are small images that appear next to your friends’ names on Snapchat.
These emojis are used to represent different things, such as your relationship with a friend or the type of content they have posted.
In this section, we will go over the different types of Snapchat emojis and what they mean.
Friend emojis are the most common type of Snapchat emoji.
They are used to represent your relationship with a friend on the platform.
Here are some of the most common friend emojis and what they mean:
- Yellow Heart: This emoji appears next to the name of your best friend on Snapchat. It means that you and this friend have been each other’s best friend for at least two weeks.
- Red Heart: This emoji appears next to the name of your #1 best friend on Snapchat. It means that you and this friend have been each other’s best friend for at least two months.
- Pink Hearts: This emoji appears next to the name of your super best friend on Snapchat. It means that you and this friend have been each other’s best friend for at least two months.
- Grimacing Face: This emoji appears next to the name of a friend you share a mutual best friend with on Snapchat. It means that you and this friend have a mutual best friend.
- Sunglasses Face: This emoji appears next to the name of a friend you share a close friend with on Snapchat. It means that you and this friend have a close friend in common.
- Fire Emoji: This emoji appears next to the name of a friend you have been snapping back and forth with for consecutive days. It means that you and this friend are on a Snapstreak.
Snapchat also has zodiac emojis that appear next to your friends’ names if they have added their birthdate to their profile.
Here are the zodiac emojis and what they represent:
- ♈️ Aries
- ♉️ Taurus
- ♊️ Gemini
- ♋️ Cancer
- ♌️ Leo
- ♍️ Virgo
- ♎️ Libra
- ♐️ Sagittarius
- ♑️ Capricorn
- ♒️ Aquarius
- ♓️ Pisces
Snapchat Plus Emojis
Snapchat Plus is a premium version of Snapchat that offers additional features to users.
There are also some exclusive emojis that appear next to your friends’ names if they are Snapchat Plus subscribers.
Here are some of the Snapchat Plus emojis and what they mean:
- Yellow Star: This emoji appears next to the name of a friend who is a Snapchat Plus subscriber. It means that this friend has recently upgraded to Snapchat Plus.
- Birthday Cake Emoji: This emoji appears next to the name of a friend who is celebrating their birthday on Snapchat. It means that it is this friend’s birthday.
- Smiling Face Emoji: This emoji appears next to the name of a friend who has recently added you as a friend on Snapchat.
- Zodiac Emoji: This emoji appears next to the name of a friend who has added their birthdate to their profile and is also a Snapchat Plus subscriber.
- Friend Emoji: This emoji appears next to the name of a friend who is a Snapchat Plus subscriber and has customized their own emoji.
That’s it for the different types of Snapchat emojis and what they mean.
Now you can use these emojis to communicate with your friends on Snapchat in a fun and meaningful way.
What Do the Eyes Mean on Snapchat
Snapchat is a popular social media platform that allows users to share stories with their friends.
One of the features of Snapchat is the use of emojis to indicate different actions or statuses.
One such emoji is the eyes emoji, which can be found next to a friend’s name on the Snapchat app.
In this section, we’ll explore what the eyes mean on Snapchat.
The eyes emoji, also known as the eye emoji or the double eyes, is used to indicate that someone is watching your Snapchat story.
It can be found next to a friend’s name on the Snapchat app.
If you see the eyes emoji next to someone’s name, it means that they have viewed your story.
If you have a Snapchat Plus subscription, you may see a number next to the eyes emoji.
This number indicates how many times a friend has rewatched your story.
The eyes emoji with the number next to it is called the rewatch indicator.
It is a feature that is only available to Snapchat Plus subscribers.
When you see the eyes emoji next to a friend’s name on Snapchat, it means that they are paying attention to your story.
They may be interested in what you are sharing and want to keep up with your updates.
It’s a way of letting you know that someone is watching you on Snapchat.
In conclusion, the eyes emoji on Snapchat is a way of indicating that someone is watching your story.
If you have a Snapchat Plus subscription, you may also see the rewatch indicator, which shows how many times a friend has rewatched your story.
It’s important to pay attention to the emojis on Snapchat, as they can give you valuable information about who is watching your stories.
Snapchat Features and Settings
Snapchat is a popular social media platform that offers a variety of features to its users.
In this section, we will discuss some of the most important features and settings that you should be aware of.
One of the most popular features on Snapchat is Stories.
Stories are a collection of snaps that are available for 24 hours.
You can add snaps to your Story by taking a photo or video and then swiping up.
You can also view your friends’ Stories by swiping left on the camera screen.
If you want to share snaps with only a select group of friends, you can use Private Stories.
Private Stories are similar to regular Stories, but they are only visible to the people you invite.
To create a Private Story, go to your Story settings and select “Custom” under “Who Can View My Story.”
Shared Stories are a great way to collaborate with friends on Snapchat.
You can create a Shared Story and invite your friends to contribute snaps.
To create a Shared Story, go to your Story settings and select “Custom” under “Who Can View My Story.”
Then, select “Custom” under “Who Can Add Snaps” and invite your friends.
Snapchat Plus is a subscription-based version of Snapchat that offers additional features and settings.
Some of the features included in Snapchat Plus are Best Friends Forever, Custom App Icons and Themes, Friend Solar System, Ghost Trails on the Map, Snapchat Plus Badge, and Story Rewatch Indicator.
To subscribe to Snapchat Plus, go to your settings and select “Snapchat Plus” under “Subscription.”
In conclusion, Snapchat offers a variety of features and settings that can enhance your experience on the platform.
Whether you are creating Stories, sharing snaps with friends, or using Snapchat Plus, there are plenty of ways to make the most of this popular social media platform.
Snapchat is a fun way to stay connected with your friends and family.
With the platform’s various features, you can interact with your friends in different ways.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to Snapchat interactions.
Your friends are an essential part of your Snapchat experience.
You can add friends by searching for their username or by scanning their Snapcode.
Once you add someone as a friend, you can send them Snaps, Chats, and even view their stories.
Snapchat also has a feature called Best Friends, which shows the people you interact with the most.
However, keep in mind that this feature can cause some awkwardness and fear of judgment, so use it wisely.
Snapchat captions are a great way to add context to your Snaps.
You can add captions by typing in the text box before sending your Snap.
You can also change the font, color, and size of your captions.
When adding captions, keep in mind that they can be a great way to add important context to your Snaps.
However, they can also be misinterpreted, so make sure your captions are clear and concise.
Snapchat context is crucial when it comes to understanding the meaning behind a Snap.
When viewing a Snap, take note of the context, such as the location, time, and date.
This information can help you understand the message behind a Snap.
Context is also essential when it comes to screenshotting Snaps.
If you screenshot someone’s Snap without their permission, it can cause some awkwardness and even lead to a loss of trust.
So, be mindful of the context before screenshotting someone’s Snap.
In conclusion, Snapchat interactions can be a great way to stay connected with your friends and family.
By keeping in mind the importance of friends, captions, and context, you can use Snapchat to its fullest potential.
Congratulations! You now know what the eyes mean on Snapchat.
The eyes are a useful feature that allows you to see who has viewed your story and how many times it has been rewatched.
If you find the eyes distracting or want to turn them off, you can easily do so in your settings.
Simply go to your membership card, select the gear icon, and toggle off the “Story Notifications” option.
Remember, the eyes are not a badge of honor or a measure of popularity.
They are simply a tool to help you understand how your story is being received by your friends.
So don’t stress too much about the number of eyes or the story rewatch count.
If you’re using the eyes on TikTok or other social media platforms, keep in mind that their meaning may vary.
Always consider the context in which the eyes are being used and use your best judgment when interpreting them.
If you have any issues with the eyes or any other Snapchat feature, don’t hesitate to reach out to Snapchat Support for assistance.
They are always happy to help you navigate the app and make the most of its features.
And if you ever decide that Snapchat isn’t for you, you can always cancel your account at any time.
But we hope that you’ll continue to enjoy using Snapchat and all of its fun and engaging features.
Here are the main things to remember about what the eyes mean on Snapchat:
- The eyes or 👀 emoji is a rewatch indicator that shows up under Stories for Snapchat+ subscribers.
- The eyes emoji next to a friend’s name means that they have rewatched your Story.
- The number next to the eyes emoji denotes the total number of friends that have rewatched the Story.
- The rewatch indicator doesn’t reveal how many times a Story has been rewatched.
- You can turn off the rewatch indicator in your Snapchat settings.
Remember that the eyes emoji is just one of the many features available on Snapchat.
It’s a fun way to see who’s paying attention to your Stories, but don’t get too caught up in the numbers.
At the end of the day, the most important thing is to enjoy sharing your experiences with your friends and followers on the app.