2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? Some seem to think so - however, we say differently! They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now.
Stellation Media is a safe Instagram growth service that is using the latest technology.
It’s 2019, which means that social media is bigger than ever. One of the biggest platforms to dominate the online sphere is Instagram.
Without getting all technical, pretty much everyone is on Instagram. This gives you a huge audience to work with when it comes to promoting your brand and its content. However, this doesn’t mean that it’s easy. In fact, engaging with your community can be time-consuming, which is why you should outsource it to a company who can do it for you.
Let’s review one of these companies.
What are We Grow Social?
We Grow Social says that they can help you build your social media influence through their services.
They say that they have an organic social media marketing platform that can be used by brands and influencers as well as individuals. They say that all of their followers are real, and you can gain hundreds every month through their expensive $99 a month deal.
We think that they’re just another bot. Let’s give them an in-depth review and determine whether they’re worth using for your Instagram or not.
A Review of We Grow Social
We’re going to begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re starting to see a trend amongst these types of companies – one of the first things they make sure they’ve covered is having a secure https site. This means that they have paid to secure their URL and website so that hackers have a harder time getting in. It also means that they are going to have a much better chance of ranking in Google and being found by potential clients.
- Visible Pricing: this feature has us slightly divided. On the one hand, we love that We Grow Social has remembered to feature their services so that potential clients can gain a better understanding of what they’ll be paying. On the other hand, though, we don’t like that they’ve just put them on their homepage and haven’t bothered to set up an entirely new webpage for them.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: they do have an ‘about us’ section and a support page – but they don’t have any FAQs anywhere. It’s important to share this information with potential clients because it helps them get a much better understanding of how you work as a company. Not having this is definitely a setback for We Grow Social.
- 24/7 Customer Support: we mentioned briefly that We Grow Social has a support page – but this isn’t the same as having a customer support team who can help you whenever you need it. This simply means that they’ve got an email address that you can message, and who knows how long it will take to get a reply. Doesn’t bode well for us.
- Real Reviews: We Grow Social has added another feature to their already full homepage – some reviews. However, it doesn’t take a lot for us to recognize fake reviews for what they are. While they do have ‘real’ Instagram names attached to them, the photos are clearly stock images, and the reviews themselves are incredibly generic.
- Email and Phone Form: having a phone and email form is vital if you want to remain accountable to your clients, and make sure they get all the necessary updates on your service. We Grow Social doesn’t have this feature, which means they’ll probably be terrible about communicating with you.
- Verified Payment System: this may be one of the most important features to have when selling a service online. It’s inherent that you have a secure payment network that can take information like credit card numbers without the risk of them being stolen. Without this, you don’t really have a business, so the fact that We Grow Social doesn’t feature this is a big concern for us.
Is We Grow Social a Scam? Is We Grow Social Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t think that We Grow Social is safe to use.
While they’ve put a decent amount of work into their website to make it look aesthetically appealing, when you get down to the nitty-gritty you’ll realize that they’ve left out a number of vital features.
They also are clearly an automated growth system, which means that unfortunately most if not all of the followers you get won’t be real. In the very least, they may hang around for a while, but it’s not a long term solution to your engagement issue.
We recommend avoiding We Grow Social altogether.
We Grow Social Alternatives & How it Compares
|Stellation Media||Growth Service||5/5|
|Hashtags For Likes||Trending Hashtags||5/5|
|Social Clout Club||Real Followers||5/5|
We Grow Social Discount Coupon / Code