Venium Reviews 2024
Instagram: depending on where you’re at in your growth journey, you either are loving it or hating it. If you only started trying to grow your Instagram a couple of years ago, then you’re probably still in the honeymoon phase, but if it’s been four or five years at this point, then you’ve probably been through your fair share of jaded moments.
This could be because you are running out of creative content ideas, but it could also be because you don’t know how to keep up with Instagram’s algorithm.
This is one of the biggest reasons why people choose to seek out a third-party company to help them with their engagement strategy, but it doesn’t always go as smoothly as you would like.
Let’s review one business specifically and decide whether you can give them your trust or not.
Venium talks on its website about how it can help its clients with it all. They can help you buy real Instagram likes, followers, comments, and even views. This is a nice sentiment, but we have our suspicions that they are just selling their client’s fake engagement.
What is Venium?
Venium could be seen as your one-stop shop for all things Instagram. They say that they are passionate about helping their clients get their profiles ready to take them to the next level, and they also say that they can help you buy authentic and real comments, followers, and likes.
They have a currency conversion system, meaning that you can either see their pricing in U.S. dollars, or Euros. 1000 Instagram followers is going to cost you $9.99, and they say that these are worldwide followers, 100% real, and they stay out of Instagram’s way.
They guarantee that you will experience growth through this engagement for the rest of the time that you are on Instagram, and they also claim to include live tracking.
Obviously, all this sounds really good, but we don’t think that they can follow through on half of the things that they’re promising. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Venium
- Secure Site: Venium have passed the first test, because they have remembered to secure their website with HTTPS. This is one of those features that you might not even look at if you don’t know what you’re looking for, but it is so important. Being able to encrypt your website like this means that anybody who visits it can share personal information, without being worried about whether it’s going to get stolen or not. It also favors the company as well and enables them to rank better on Google.
- Visible Pricing: Venium has got their prices invisible, and they also have them featured on different web pages, which of course we like. We don’t love it when people choose to just put their pricing on their home page, because we think that this indicates that they are lazy. One thing that we do have to say about their pricing however is that we think it is cheap, and most of the time in this industry, cheap equals low quality. Most of the time, you need to pay a little bit more than you might have expected to get the quality engagement that your profile deserves.
- FAQ Page: Venium has also remembered to include an FAQ section that you can locate underneath their price points. We like some of the questions that they have, but we don’t think that it is as comprehensive as it could be. We honestly think that they could have included a few more questions in there, and it doesn’t really go into the behind-the-scenes about their company. It just talks specifically about the features, so in a way, you do get to know them a bit better, but then in another way, you don’t.
- Real Reviews: Venium, as far as we could tell, didn’t really have any real reviews, or any reviews for that matter on display on their home page or other web pages. Most of the time, companies that have a lot of confidence in their features and have a lot of existing clients that will happily vouch for them don’t have any trouble featuring positive reviews on their website. However, in this case, they are struggling, and we have a funny feeling why.
- Accountability Form: Venium doesn’t really seem to have a huge level of accountability with their clients, and one of the biggest indicators of this is that they haven’t included a phone and email form in the registration process. Companies that care about what their clients think of them will include this, because it means that they can gather personal information about them, that they can keep safely tucked away on file. This allows them to have a good line of communication with them in the future, so they can get in touch with you quickly about any changes to their features.
Top Venium Alternatives
Is Venium Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
Venium might appear to have good intentions, but we can see right through the efforts that they had made on their website, and we know for a fact that they are selling their customer’s fake engagement. This is because they make a lot of bold promises initially that we highly doubt they can follow through on, like for example their lifetime guarantee.
There is no way that these guys are dedicated to their clients to the point that they are prepared to replace any engagement that drops off because of them in 20 or even 30 years. Another thing that doesn’t sit right with us is that they can deliver their engagement instantly, and they have really cheap pricing.
At the end of the day, we think that these guys are all about themselves, and only want to find a way to get their services off the shelf really quickly.
Venium talks on its website about how it can help its clients with it all. They can help you buy real Instagram likes, followers, comments, and even views. This is a nice sentiment, but we have our suspicions that they are just selling their client's fake engagement.
Have you had an experience with Venium? Please leave your rating and review below 👇