2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are a lot of different ways these days to boost your engagement on Instagram. While it used to be easy back in the day to do it yourself, it’s just too time consuming. It would take you the better part of a day to get all the necessary engagement in to grow your account, which means you wouldn’t be able to focus on other aspects of your business.
Luckily, there are dedicated companies out there who want to do your engagement for you. However, this doesn’t mean that every company you come across is going to be trustworthy. Let’s give one of them a review and determine whether they’re worth using or not.
What is Ubfer?
Ubfer is an Instagram growth company that claim they can grow your Instagram for you with their service. They say that you will be assigned a personal account manager who can work one on one with you and your account.
Because they are in charge of the entire thing, you don’t have to do anything, which is excellent. However, it could also mean that they are taking shortcuts and automating some of their services. While this isn’t the end of the world, it does mean that your page could be red flagged by Instagram. Let’s give them a proper review.
A Review of Ubfer
We’ll begin with the positives first:
- Secure Site: it wasn’t that long ago that you’d be hard-pressed to find a company like this with an https secure URL. However, a lot of people have wizened up to security measures online, and Ubfer, like many of these people, has decided that it’s best to secure their website in this way. What this means is that they’ve got a better chance of ranking higher on Google, and they can keep their customer’s information safe.
- Visible Pricing: while they do have their prices visible and available for you to see before you commit to anything we were disappointed to note that they’ve only chosen to include them on their homepage. We would prefer it if they had made a separate page for them, but this isn’t always going to be possible.
- FAQ and Help Page: they have, however, made a separate page for their FAQ section, which we’re pleased to see. This is an important feature to have on any website if you’re selling a service – this way, you can find out as much as possible about the company before you commit to anything. One small revision to this feature – they haven’t put this on a separate page. They appear to have because they’ve got a tab where you can click through. However, this just sends you to the bottom of the homepage. This is deceptive and is concerning to us.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives:
- 24/7 Help: while it does appear that Ubfer has a chat box in the bottom right-hand corner where you can connect with a customer representative at any time, we’re not sure that this is strictly a 24/7 service. This is because it says that they can take a few hours to reply, which isn’t going to be helpful if you’ve got an urgent problem. While they’ve made a decent attempt here, this isn’t as efficient as being able to talk to someone through the phone at any time of the day or night if you’ve got an issue.
- Email and Phone Form: a phone and email form is a good level of accountability to have with your customers. It means that you can neatly organize their information and store it so that if you ever need to update them on anything, they can be easily reached. Companies who aren’t gathering this information give us the impression that they’re not planning on being around for a long time.
- Real Reviews: it wasn’t hard for us to connect the dots and come to the conclusion that Ubfer’s reviews are fake. While they have a full name and a photo associated with each review, these photos are stock photos, and the full names are most likely not real. The reviews themselves are generic, which implies to us that they’re either made them up or paid for them.
- Verified Payment Gateway: a lot of the time companies like this one intends to be around for a good time, not a long time. This means that they’re going to put next to no effort into their website, try and get as many customers committed as possible before dropping off the map. Another indication of this is not having a verified payment gateway. We recommend not sharing personal information if a website doesn’t have this.
Is Ubfer a Scam? Is Ubfer Safe?
Ultimately, we don’t believe that Ubfer is safe to use. While at first glance they appear to be a reputable company, it didn’t take us long to peel back the layers and realize just how average they are. As well as putting next to no effort into their website, they’ve also indicated that they’re most likely just another Instagram bot that’s not going to be around for too much longer – especially if Instagram have anything to say about it. Best to avoid a company like this.
Ufber Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Ufber.
Ufber Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How to Build Wealth for a Comfortable Financial Future - November 20, 2020
- A Developer’s Guide to The Different Types of App Testing - November 12, 2020
- Top 13 TikTok View Bots for Your Videos (2021) - November 10, 2020