When it comes to growing your Instagram profile, sometimes it doesn’t hurt to get a bit of outside help. You might not have any experience in the social media marketing industry, but thankfully there are plenty of professionals and experts who can help you advance your Instagram’s growth and tell you what a high-quality content strategy looks like.
It is great if you can find someone who only has your best interests at heart and wants to see you do well for a long time to come. However, there is always the risk that you will fall in with the wrong people and end up getting ripped off.
Of course, the last thing we want is for this to happen, which is why we make sure to review companies like the one below. Let’s review Twiral and determine if they’re on your side or not.
Twiral appears to be a company that can help you not just with Instagram, but with YouTube, Twitter, and TikTok as well. They believe in offering their clients satisfaction as well as instant delivery, but we have our concerns. We believe that they are offering fake engagement.
What is Twiral?
Twiral honestly just looks like your run-of-the-mill Instagram service that claims to be able to provide its clients with high-quality features. They say on their website that they provide their clients with instant delivery, high-quality profiles, and customer satisfaction.
Again, we fail to see how this is possible, when they are more or less likely selling their clients fake engagement that is only going to get them in trouble with Instagram and other social media platforms out there.
Their set up process is way too simple, where all you need to do is select the package, verify your account, and then check out. They say that they don’t require password to send your engagement, but this is actually a bad thing.
If they were a legit company, then they would need to access your profile to send you organic engagement. Because their engagement is fake and low-quality, they don’t actually need access to your account. Nevertheless, let’s give them a review anyway.
A Review of Twiral
- Secure Site: Twiral has covered the most basic security measure, which is being able to secure its website with HTTPS. You might see this as a massive plus, but again, it is a baseline when it comes to security, and it is something that most companies have at this point. Without this kind of security measure in place, you won’t be able to share personal information on their website without worrying about whether it was going to be stolen off it or not. However, we don’t think this is indicative of the legitimacy of this company, and we think that we need to take things a little step further when it comes to reviewing them.
- Visible Pricing: Twiral has included pricing on their website, which most would consider a good thing. We definitely agree, and think that it’s always nice to be able to see a company’s prices before you commit to anything, but we don’t really like that they have featured these on their home page, and we also think that their pricing reflects the fact that their features are low-quality. If their features were a little bit higher quality, then they would be charging more for them.
- Real Reviews: Twiral does appear to have genuine reviews on their website, which is slightly confusing. Usually, companies like this that we don’t think are legit struggle to find people to leave authentic reviews, but in this case, we believe that these guys are genuine. However, there is always the risk that they have paid these people to say good things about their company, so you still need to approach with caution.
- FAQ and Help Page: Twiral has an FAQ page that you can check out that can hopefully answer any questions you might have before you register for anything. We do appreciate that this section is not on their home page, as opposed to everything else, but we do also think at the same time that it could be a little bit more comprehensive.
- No Accountability Measure: A lot of the time with companies like this, they will ask you to fill out a form in the beginning that requires some of your personal information. You don’t have to worry about this personal information being breached, because they actually want to put on file, so that they can have a good level of accountability with their clients. If they didn’t want to worry about sending you updates regarding their features in the future, then they wouldn’t bother trying to gather this type of information.
- Secure Payment System: It does appear that Twiral has included quite a long list of ways to pay when it comes to their services, but we can’t guarantee that they have secured their payment gateways. This is an important part of running a service like this, because it ensures that your personal information will stay safe and will stay on their website. When in doubt, we suggest that you choose to avoid making payments on sites like this, or the other option is to pay through PayPal, which is the safest way to pay online.
Twiral Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Twiral.
Is Twiral Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
The bottom line with Twiral is that while they have put on a relatively good show when it comes to their website, we don’t think that they are the kind of company that is legit enough to be recommended to people who want to take their Instagram growth more seriously.
Unfortunately, we think that they are taking a lot of shortcuts, and offering their clients low-quality engagement, that is either fake, or going to violate Instagram’s terms and conditions.
It’s for these reasons that we have to recommend that you avoid companies like this.
Twiral Discount Coupon / Code