Twitter has some great features on it that make it an excellent platform for sharing with others. Whether its last night’s dinner or your latest product for sale, you can reach a lot of people and influence a high level of potential clients. It’s not easy, though.
That’s why a lot of people recruit third-party companies to do their marketing and engagement for them. However, you have to watch out for the dishonest ones – not all of these companies are great.
Let’s take a look at one of them.
Twesocial is a Twitter growth marketing service.
They specialize in targeting your audience through closely working with your account to determine your niche audiences and focus hashtags. With their personal case managers, they aim to create the best Twitter growth service out there that’s not going to cost you an arm and a leg.
They also offer weekly reports and niche targeting that hones in on exactly who it is you want to target. They are transparent in their work for you and allow you to have as much or little input as you like.
Let’s give Twesocial a review.
First, we’ll have a discussion about the positives
- Secure Site: Twesocial has ticked a very important, initial box for us in our investigation – a secure https site. This means that they care about the security of their site and the confidentiality of your shared information. You don’t have to worry about hackers when sharing on an https secure site.
- Visible Pricing: we can see on Twesocial’s website that they have all their different price points laid out clearly so that you can get a good understanding of how their pricing works and how much it’ll set you back. This typically means you won’t get hit with hidden costs further down the track.
- FAQ and Help Page: having information to help you gain knowledge on how a company works is important – this grows your confidence in them and makes it more likely that you’ll sign up for something. Twesocial has made sure to include an FAQ and help page on their site.
- 24/7 Support System: as well as having an FAQ and help page on their site, Twesocial has taken customer service one step further. They have set up a 24/7 customer support team who can help you at any hour of the day or night. This is an extra step that we don’t see a lot, so it’s definitely a bonus.
- Email and Phone Form Present: an email and phone form is an important part of running a successful, honest business. It keeps the company accountable and in check. We’re relieved to see that Twesocial has prioritized this piece of credibility.
- Real Reviews: we could even find real reviews on Twesocial’s page. Real reviews are probably the hardest thing to accomplish as a Twitter marketing company – either you’re too new and nobody will review you yet, or you are big enough to pay for it which makes them dishonest. Twesocial’s reviews appear to be upstanding and transparent.
- Verified Payment System: lastly, Twesocial has prioritized security at the end of the process as well. They have made sure to implement payment systems that are authenticated and verified. This means that your credit card details will be safe on their website.
In summary, we believe that Twesocial is safe to use.
They have proved themselves to be an upstanding, honest marketing company that prioritizes the customers and wants their website & service to be all about security.
This is a hard thing to find in this industry, so when you do, we recommend running with it. We don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t use Twesocial.