Twitter has some great features on it that make it an excellent platform for sharing with others.
Whether its last night’s dinner or your latest product for sale, you can reach a lot of people and influence a high level of potential clients. It’s not easy, though.
That’s why a lot of people recruit third-party companies to do their marketing and engagement for them.
However, you have to watch out for the dishonest ones – not all of these companies are great.
You want to make sure that when you’re looking for a company that can help you with your Twitter growth, they’re focusing on your following as much as anything else.
Your following is the backbone of your Twitter page, and it’s what can make the difference between growing even bigger, and staying where you are.
If you have the right followers on your profile, you can turn them into paying clients for your brand – but they’ve got to be the right ones.
The best companies out there will help you with legit followers, and not throw you into some kind of scam. This is why you need to review companies before you sign up for them.
Let’s take a look at one of them.
Twesocial is a Twitter growth marketing service.
They specialize in targeting your audience through closely working with your account to determine your niche audiences and focus hashtags.
With their personal case managers, they aim to create the best Twitter growth service out there that’s not going to cost you an arm and a leg.
They also offer weekly reports and niche targeting that hones in on exactly who it is you want to target. They are transparent in their work for you and allow you to have as much or little input as you like.
Perhaps the biggest thing that stands out to us about Twesocial is that they’re committed to helping their clients get more Twitter followers through advanced filters.
There aren’t too many companies out there who can help you with advanced filters – most only stock the basic kind. Twesocial can help you find the best hashtags, target your competition through usernames, and find the most legit followers for your page through locations.
They can also target content, too, based on what your content looks like and the kind of niche that you fall into.
Let’s give Twesocial a review.
First, we’ll have a discussion about the positives
- Secure Site: Twesocial has ticked a very important, initial box for us in our investigation – a secure https site. This means that they care about the security of their site and the confidentiality of your shared information. You don’t have to worry about hackers when sharing on an https secure site. Another reason why it’s so good to have this is because it means that they will rank higher in Google, so it will be easier to find them, and they will be considered way more legit than other companies. We love that they’re prepared to invest in their brand.
- Visible Pricing: we can see on Twesocial’s website that they have all their different price points laid out clearly so that you can get a good understanding of how their pricing works and how much it’ll set you back. This typically means you won’t get hit with hidden costs further down the track. Being able to look at their prices before you sign up for anything is vital – but you’re not going to find this with any company. This does set them apart, and shows that they’re prepared to go the extra mile for the client.
- FAQ and Help Page: having information to help you gain knowledge on how a company works is important – this grows your confidence in them and makes it more likely that you’ll sign up for something. Twesocial has made sure to include an FAQ and help page on their site. If you find a company that’s being shady about their FAQs, then this can be a bit of a red flag.
- 24/7 Support System: as well as having an FAQ and help page on their site, Twesocial has taken customer service one step further. They have set up a 24/7 customer support team who can help you at any hour of the day or night. This is an extra step that we don’t see a lot, so it’s definitely a bonus. Remember, they also offer that personal account manager as well, so if you need additional assistance, you can also reach out to them directly. This means that you have two ways of getting in touch with them, which is pretty cool.
- Email and Phone Form Present: an email and phone form is an important part of running a successful, honest business. It keeps the company accountable and in check. We’re relieved to see that Twesocial has prioritized this piece of credibility. This means that they will be able to get in touch with you if they need to update you of any changes to the system, as well as any updates. You will be kept in the loop about anything and everything.
- Real Reviews: we could even find real reviews on Twesocial’s page. Real reviews are probably the hardest thing to accomplish as a Twitter marketing company – either you’re too new and nobody will review you yet, or you are big enough to pay for it which makes them dishonest. Twesocial’s reviews appear to be upstanding and transparent.
- Verified Payment System: lastly, Twesocial has prioritized security at the end of the process as well. They have made sure to implement payment systems that are authenticated and verified. This means that your credit card details will be safe on their website. We don’t recommend sharing your credit card information with any company out there that can’t guarantee they have secured the payment system – the risk of it being stolen is just too high.
In summary, we believe that Twesocial is safe to use.
They have proved themselves to be an upstanding, honest marketing company that prioritizes the customers and wants their website & service to be all about security.
This is a hard thing to find in this industry, so when you do, we recommend running with it. We don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t use Twesocial.
They also come with some pretty special features that helps them stand apart from the rest. We love that they have weekly reporting so that you can see the progress they’re making on your behalf.
We also love that they can blacklist users, so they don’t follow the wrong people accidentally.
Lastly, they use the follow/unfollow method, which has been tried and tested many times. Opt for Twesocial, and know your Twitter account is in great hands.
Read More: How To Buy Real, Active Twitter Followers
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Skweezer Alternatives & Why It Shutdown - October 23, 2020
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020