TweetAngels Reviews 2022
The internet can be a lucrative place. It’s a great platform to grow and expose your business – advertising on the internet is often affordable and easy to set up. Many companies have popped up in the last few years who can help you with your online advertising.
Using a social media platform like Twitter is a great way to reach lots of people with relatively cheap engagement. You can’t trust every company out there, though.
Let’s give one TweetAngels a review and see if they’re worth checking out.
What is TweetAngels?
TweetAngels is a third-party company that works with all social media platforms, including Twitter. They provide you with what they claim to be genuine followers for your social media accounts. However, rumor has it that the followers they sell are fake.
Their pay packages are simple – you spend a set amount each time and get a certain number of followers, depending on how many you’re looking at attracting to your account. You can do this as many times as you want.
Let’s give them a review and see whether they’re genuine with their followers or not.
A Review of TweetAngels
First, we’ll talk about the positives
- Secure Site: Tweet Angels has done itself a favor by ensuring that the website it operates its business on is https secure. This means that Google can pick it up easier, and it has a higher level of security around important information it may store within the domain like your details.
- Visible Pricing: Tweet Angels have worked hard to make sure that their prices are visible and easy to understand. They sell their followers in batches at certain price points, depending on how many you are planning to buy.
- Email and Phone form: this company has made sure to include an email and phone form on their website, which you fill out at the end when you’re signing up for a package. This is a good level of accountability on their end and shows that they have the customer in mind.
- Verified Payment Gateways: TweetAngels has made sure to include authenticated payment gateways in their sign-up process. This is important because it ensures that your personal details like credit card number etc. are safe and not at risk of being stolen.
- FAQ and Help Page: they have remembered to include a page where they have FAQ’s displayed so that if there’s anything you can think of to ask about their services before you sign up, you’re bound to find it here.
Second, we’ll talk about the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Help: unfortunately, while TweetAngels does has an FAQ page to help you get to know them a little bit more, they don’t have 24/7 customer service. This will be frustrating if something goes wrong out of business hours and you need their assistance immediately.
Is TweetAngels a Scam? Is TweetAngels Safe?
While TweetAngels appear to be an upstanding company that has remembered important security features, they don’t appear to be genuine with what they’re offering as a service. Based on user reports, their supply of followers are more than likely fake.
This means that you could run into trouble with your Twitter account, and potentially get red flagged – Twitter is always on the lookout for accounts that are attracting fake followers.
While they have ticked many boxes, it’s best to avoid Tweet Angels if you want to keep your account online and active.
Real Alternatives to TweetAngels