The age of the internet brings with it many advantages, especially if you run a business.
No longer do you have to spend hundreds on billboard ads or a spot in the paper. Getting your business and brand out there in front of hundreds of potential clients is affordable and easy to do online. It helps if you connect with a third-party company that promotes social media growth as a part of their services.
However, like with any niche in the market, you can’t rely on all of these companies to do a good job. Let’s review one of them and determine whether they’re worth associating with.
What is Tw-growth?
Tw-Growth is a Twitter growth service that appears to offer genuine growth and assistance in helping you develop your brand on Twitter.
However, rumor has it that they are breaching certain copyright laws around the way their website is designed. It appears that they have copied their template from another, similar company, which begs the question of authenticity.
Let’s give them a thorough review and see whether they’re the type of company that is worth hiring to do your Twitter engagement or not.
A Review of Tw-Growth
We’ll begin by reviewing the positives
- FAQ and Help Page: Tw-growth has provided an in-depth FAQ page that’s available to look through before you sign up for anything. This is a good level of accountability to have on their part because it shows that they care about the customer to a certain extent and know you must have initial questions regarding what they offer.
- Email and Phone Form: Tw-growth has included another piece of accountability that again shows they mean well with the customer. Having an email and phone form ensures that they have your personal information on file for the duration of your subscription, allowing them to provide you with the best customer service they can offer.
- Verified Payment Gateways: thankfully, they’ve made an effort to have verified payment gateways in the sign-up process. We recommend that you avoid any company or website that doesn’t have this basic security feature.
Now, we’ll review the negatives
- Secure Site: although Tw-growth has thought of a couple of security measures to put the customer’s mind at ease, they’ve left out one of the most important ones – a secure https site. You shouldn’t be sharing too much personal information on a site that isn’t https secure.
- 24/7 Customer Service: while Tw-growth does have an FAQ present that can help to answer any questions you may have initially, they don’t have a customer support team on standby 24/7 ready to help you if their service isn’t working for some reason.
- Real Reviews: while it’s not essential to have real onsite reviews on any website, it certainly helps your credibility with a potential client. The fact that they don’t raise a red flag on their legitimacy and ability to provide you with a reliable engagement service.
Is Tw Growth a Scam? Is Tw Growth Safe?
After giving TwGrowth a review, we’ve decided to say that they’re not safe to use and you shouldn’t associate them with your Twitter account.
While they may be providing the client with a legitimate service, the layout of their website and the many levels of security they’ve left out make us sceptical of their authenticity.
We don’t think it’s a very good idea to associate yourself with a company that’s already appearing to copy other websites to conduct their business, so it’s best to steer clear of Tw-growth.
Real Alternatives to Tw-Growth
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Kenji Review - September 29, 2020
- 7 Tagline Generators to Help You Create the Best Business Slogan - September 28, 2020
- 5 Tools for a Successful Scalping Strategy - September 27, 2020