2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
How important is your Instagram growth to you? Just as important as everyone else’s, right? Brands and social media influencers place a lot of emphasis on the merit of the gram these days in terms of building an online presence.
However, you’re only as good as who you outsource to, and in this day and age, it’s pretty hard to know which ones are worth it. Let’s review one of these companies in particular, and determine if you should be using them for your growth or not.
Trusy.co is an Instagram growth company that offers typical growth features to help its clients get ahead of the game. They claim to have ‘cracked the code’ for Instagram, and offer tutorials on their website to make it easier to learn how to do it yourself.
What is Trusy?
As we mentioned, Trusy.co is a company that claims to have been able to ‘crack the code’ when it comes to their client’s Instagram growth. We must say that when we visited their website, we were pretty impressed.
Their homepage is full of valuable insights and information regarding their services, and they even have a chatbox that pops up and asks if you need anything. The only thing that we have to say that we don’t love is their prices – they do appear to be quite expensive when compared to other companies.
A Review of Trusy
- Secure website: as we suspected, Trusy Social has gone the extra mile and secured their website with https. This is something that we really do appreciate because it shows that they care about the welfare of their clients. If you don’t have a secure website, then you can’t keep any client information that’s stored on it safe.
- Visible pricing: Trusy.co does have visible pricing, which you can find on their homepage if you scroll down a little bit. We did mention above that it is pricier than other options out there, with their cheapest package costing $97 a month. Their most expensive price point is $347 a month, so you can see that you do need a bit of a budget for this.
- FAQ page: we’re pleased to say that Trusy.co does have an FAQ page – and they’ve got it elsewhere on their website. It’s not often that you’ll find companies like this that have managed to make a different page for their FAQs, so we take our hat off to them.
- Real reviews: again, this is another thing that Trusy.co has managed to tick off the list. Trusy features their real reviews on their homepage so that you can see them before anything else.
- 24/7 customer help: if you need help with anything, or just simply have a question that needs answering, Trusy can be of assistance. They have a chatbox, and you can get in touch with them by email as well. This is a great way to stay connected and feel confident that they’ve got your back.
- No free trial: we’re not sure that Trusy offers a free trial. We know that they have tutorials on their services, but not a free trial per se.
Trusy Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Trusy.
Is Trusy Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
So, at the end of the day, we think it’s safe to say that Trusy.co is safe to use, and you don’t have to worry about any risk to your account as a result. They have worked long and hard to provide their clients with real, effective Instagram growth, that will be able to sustain your account for a long time.
In a world where most companies are the kind that should be avoided, we appreciate Trusy and the work they put into their features.
Trusy Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Best Network Attached Storage Devices SBB - November 27, 2020
- How to Build Wealth for a Comfortable Financial Future - November 20, 2020
- A Developer’s Guide to The Different Types of App Testing - November 12, 2020