2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
We all live in a world right now where Instagram is number one. No matter whether we are at work, school, or at home, scrolling through our Instagram feed is only a passcode away. This means that most of us are either trying to become a well-known influencer, or we’ve got an existing brand that we’re trying to grow through an Instagram profile.
It’s a great tool for social media marketers and businesses alike, but it can become difficult at times to do everything on your own. This is where companies like Topgrowth come in. Let’s review Topgrowth and see whether they are worth your time or not.
Topgrowth is a company that claims to be able to provide its clients with real, authentic followers and likes. They say that they can help their clients beat the Instagram algorithm, and while everything might look okay on their website, we suspect they’re fake.
What is Topgrowth?
Topgrowth appears to have a lot of information on their website about their features and how they work. They have divided their features into two categories, one where they can help you boost your Instagram followers, and one where they can help you boost your Instagram likes.
They say that when you sign up with them, there is no hassle, because they offer their clients a one-time payment without any hidden fees. They also say that they focus on quality over quantity and stand by the claim that all of their followers for Instagram are active.
If you want to take things one step further, they talk about real-time reports, as well as dedicated support, so that you can get as much out of their services as you can. We believe that they are selling their clients fake engagement.
A Review of Topgrowth
The only way to know for sure is to give them a review.
- FAQ and Help Page: Topgrowth does appear to have included an FAQ section on their homepage, but we’re disappointed that they haven’t put this elsewhere on their website. It indicates that they are lazy, and can’t really be bothered putting the time and effort into making their website look good for their clients. Of course, an FAQ section helps, but it’s not enough to convince us that they are on board with helping their clients have a good experience overall.
- Visible Pricing: Topgrowth has included pricing around their features, and as far as we can tell, their pricing is pretty reasonable. However, after looking a little bit further into this, we have realized that their pricing is more on the cheap side than anything, which indicates that to us that they are focusing on quantity over quality. They just want to be able to churn out as much engagement as possible, and make sure that they make a profit, no matter what.
- Secure Site: We were actually really surprised to discover that Topgrowth hasn’t secured their website with HTTPS. This is definitely a basic trait of companies like this at this point, especially considering most people these days are able to spend the money to secure their website in this way. This means that if you are prepared to visit their website, you need to be very careful not to share any personal information, because it could easily get stolen by hackers.
- Positive Reviews: Topgrowth have reviews on their website, but they’re certainly not genuine, and they’re certainly not worth trusting. They have either paid someone to say positive things about their features, or they have made up the reviews themselves. We don’t think that this is obviously a good thing and believe that this is one of the biggest red flags in this review.
- Secure Payments: Topgrowth don’t have a safe way for their clients to pay for their features, meaning that they are happy to compromise your sensitive information in the name of profit. Don’t share any information that you care about losing on this website, including credit card details.
- Email and Phone Form: There’s nothing to indicate that Topgrowth have a good level of accountability with their clients in the form of a page where you fill out personal details.
Topgrowth Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Topgrowth.
Is Topgrowth Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
Not only do we think that Topgrowth is a scam, and that they are just selling their clients fake engagement, but we think that all of the reviews online, both on their website and elsewhere, are completely fake.
If you visit their Trustpilot, you will notice quite a few reviews that could be considered positive. However, they have paid for these, and are selling their clients low-quality engagement for their Instagram. Stay as far away from this company as you can.
Topgrowth Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Strategies to Help Increase Your Capital Quickly (and Effectively) - June 19, 2021
- Likes.io Review & Alternatives - June 19, 2021
- Can You Pay an Employee With Bitcoin - June 18, 2021