A learning management system like PerformancePro is a perfect tool that helps corporates not only create but also implement and track their training programs. These training programs could be for employees, their customers, or even external partners.
Many organizations also make use of an LMS to improve their onboarding and for the purpose of compliance training.
This tool helps leaders learn about where do the employees actually lack, figure out areas of improvement, and also offer constructive feedback to the learners.
An LMS makes it easier for organizations to create a training program, thanks to the built-in authoring tools that many LMS vendors offer. You can also find learning management systems that are integrated with human resource management systems, making it easier for HRs to create a dream team for an organization.
There are several features that different LMS offers. What you need to do is create a list of all the features that you require and then go out on LMS hunting. Otherwise, you’ll be left overwhelmed.
The top choices that you should choose an LMS in 2021 from include:
PerformancePro Engagement Solutions, as the name suggests, is the perfect LMS for those organizations who are looking to simplify their performance management processes.
This tool helps to identify employee’s area of improvement and enable managers to improve employee engagement by focusing on the above-mentioned areas. It helps automate the employee experience improvement process.
- Keep a track of employees on the basis of behaviorally-anchored rating scales.
- Makes it easy to review past appraisals and compare improvements.
- Managers can easily customize appraisal templates.
- Easy to generate employee action forms.
One of the cost-effective learning management systems, Learnyst is an ideal solution for educators.
This tool allows teachers, educators, and test prep institutes to create, market, as well as sell courses using their own website or even a mobile application. It is a perfect platform for those who are looking to launch their own academy online.
- Allows you to create mock-tests and sell them online easily.
- Makes it easier to evaluate answer sheets online.
- Enables educators to conduct live sessions with students.
- Educators can monitor the progress, completion, and even tests of their employees.
An all-in-one LMS, Tovuti is a tool that has been specially designed for corporate learners. Tovuti makes it easier for managers to create, deploy, and monitor the effectiveness of their online training programs.
The gamification features that this tool offer enables managers to create a program that is more interactive and engaging in nature.
- Supports varied formats including SCORM files, PDFs, PowerPoints, Videos, and more.
- Offers built-in live classroom for live sessions.
- Provides around 7,000 built-in courses, ranging from compliance training to professional development.
- Has packages that support eCommerce, events, directories, and more.
Adobe Captivate Prime
Adobe Captivate Prime is an award-winning learning management system that follows a learner-first approach. This tool allows you to manage end-to-end training across the organization, from employees to leadership.
This is an LMS that was designed for sales professionals, legal and compliance teams, managers and admins, and corporate trainers among many. The AI-operation Social Learning feature of this tool is what sets it apart from the crowd.
- Makes it easy to integrate with enterprise apps.
- Allows managers to give easy access to employees to in-house courses or third-party content.
- The AI-powered tool offers skill-based learning plans to its users.
- Offers gamification features to make training more interactive.
Today, there is an overwhelming number of learning management systems that are now available in the market. It is, thus, important for you to identify and analyze the features that you would require in your LMS in order to achieve your business goals.
This will make the process of choosing an LMS a lot easier for you. Is your organization using a learning management system? If yes, how did you decide that’s the one for you?