Back in the day Instagram and Facebook used to dominate the social media marketing industry.
Now, there’s a new sheriff in town, and TikTok is taking over. TikTok first got its started a couple years ago, and it was used by teens all around the world to share video content of them dancing or playing skits and pranks on their friends.
Now, it is so much more than this, and it is one of the most sought-after landscapes for businesses both big and small. If you are a brand, and you don’t have a presence on TikTok, then you are definitely missing out on a chance to expand your brand’s reach and entertain an entirely new demographic.
However, another issue is that you probably don’t have all the time in the world to grow your TikTok by yourself. This is where third-party companies come in.
Let’s review Tokrush and hope that they are worth your time.
Tokrush aka TikTok Rush claims to be the kind of company that can help you enhance your experience on TikTok, and provide you with reliable, high-quality TikTok likes and followers.
This is all well and good, but we have a sneaky suspicion they are selling fake engagement.
What is Tokrush?
Tokrush has put a little bit of effort into their website, and they claim that they offer their clients a helpful tool that can enrich their experience on TikTok. They have divided their features into two different categories, you can either buy TikTok fans with these guys, or TikTok likes.
They even have a video tutorial on their website about how to become popular on TikTok, which we don’t necessarily think is completely relevant, but we do understand why it is there. What’s confusing is the instructions they have on their homepage, where they say that you can also choose your package to help you with your TikTok growth.
However, they only have two features, so we don’t really know what a package involves. Needless to say, we are going to give them a full review, and determine whether they’re worth your time or not.
A Review of Tokrush
- Secure Site: Tokrush might have you thinking that they really care about the security of your personal information, but securing a website with HTTPS really isn’t a big deal anymore. It might have been back in the day, when there weren’t that many companies that were prepared to pay this kind of expense, but these days, considering most people do, it’s super common, and doesn’t really tell us anything about the credibility. All it means is that your personal information will be safe should choose to share it, and they will be able to rank better on search engines including Google.
- Visible Pricing: Tokrush does have their pricing on their website, but we are sad to say that they have featured it just on their homepage and haven’t bothered to put it on a separate web page. They say that full promotion can be obtained from just $8.49, and their TikTok followers can be obtained from just $1.49. Again, we are a little bit confused, and have to hazard a guess here that they are selling a growth service for TikTok, as well as fake engagement.
- FAQ Page: Tokrush has got a few questions that have been asked by other people in the past that they put on their homepage, but we certainly don’t think that this aspect of their website is thorough or comprehensive in any way. It is going to help you with basic queries, but you definitely won’t get to know their services inside and out before you register for anything. Obviously, we think that this aspect of their website could be a lot more comprehensive.
- Real Reviews: Tokrush has made a very weak attempt to put reviews on their website, and of course while they claim to be real and positive, we don’t think that they are legit. Thir reviews literally comprise a few words each, and it is going to take quite a bit of time to track down the person that has reviewed them. What we think has happened here is that they have found people that they can pay to say good things about their features, so that they look good only outside to potential clients. This is why we have to strongly recommend that you don’t trust their reviews.
- Customer Support: Tokrush will have you believe that they can help you with some of the best customer support in the industry but trust us when we say that this is definitely a lie. Companies like this that just want to get their service off the shelf are in no way committed to providing an entire customer support team that is available to take your call around the clock. At best, they will have an email address on their website, which you can use to get in touch with them, but we doubt that you can expect a quick turnaround time with this.
Top Tokrush Alternatives
|Media Mister||Buy Followers|
Is Tokrush Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
Tokrush has all of the characteristics of a standard scam and additionally selling their clients fake engagement. But the thing that took us by surprise with this TikTok company is that they are actually using a growth service as well as fake engagement.
This means that they are recruiting a bot to help their clients get ahead and if you have had any experiences with bots, you will know that they are no good. They violate TikTok’s terms and conditions, and ultimately are just going to get your profile in trouble.
If you care at all about the reputation of your TikTok profile, then we highly recommend that you avoid a company like this, and head for greener pastures.
Tokrush User Reviews
Here are some reviews we found for Tokrush on Trustpilot. There is also a user reviews section at the end of this article for you to check out.
Tokrush claim to be the kind of company that can help you enhance your experience on TikTok, and provide you with reliable, high-quality TikTok likes and followers. This is all well and good, but we have a sneaky suspicion they are selling fake engagement.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: All
Application Category: Social Media
Have you had an experience with Tokrush? Please leave your rating and review below 👇