If you’re not on social media, you should be. And if you’re not on Instagram, you’re really missing out. Gone are the days of sitting there scrolling mindlessly through other people’s feeds – you’ve got to make Instagram work for you.
Using Instagram to build your brand and expose your business to potential clients is the way to go these days. It’s cheap, and you can hire outside companies to do the work.
There are a lot of them out there, and they aren’t all good, however. Let’s give one of them a review and determine whether you should use them or not.
What is Tailwindapp?
Tailwindapp works on both Instagram and Pinterest as a social media marketing tool.
One thing that we don’t like about them right off the bat is that they ask for your Instagram details straight away without giving out pricing details. This is typically a red flag in this business, but we’ll check out what they have to offer anyway.
They offer monitoring of conversations, scheduling of posts, and amplifying your outreach among others.
Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Tailwindapp
First, we’ll talk about the positives
- Https secure site: Tailwindapp has remembered to make sure that their website is https secure. This means that you can browse freely on it and not have to worry about personal information that might be stored on your computer getting stolen.
- FAQ and Help Page: while they’ve ticked the first security box in our review, they’ve also ticked the first customer service box, too. Having an FAQ and help page boosts their merit – it’s important to make the customer feel cared about even before they’ve signed up for a service.
- Real Reviews: they do appear to have included real reviews on their website. This is often a tall order with these kinds of companies, so it’s worth mentioning if their reviews appear genuine. They’ve got quotes and images of the person who’s left the review, along with their full name and where they are from. You can tell they have done a heavy PR campaign to get these reviews.
Now, we’ll run through the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Support: while they do have a phone number that you can call and an email address, Tailwindapp doesn’t appear to have a chat box where you can get in touch with a customer support team member at any time of the day or night.
- Email and Phone Form: while they have thought of many other security details that are important when running a business from a website, they’ve failed to include one particularly important aspect – an email and phone form. This is a level of accountability they should strive to have with the customer that they’ve left out.
Is Tailwindapp a Scam? Is Tailwindapp Safe?
Having reviewed this Instagram marketing company and their website, we can conclude that they are pretty safe – but they don’t provide much of a growth strategy, and you should probably try out an alternative that may be a better fit.
This is because, at the end of the day, they don’t, in fact, appear to be an Instagram growth service at all.
While this isn’t the end of the world, you can get more for your money elsewhere.
Tailwindapp Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Tailwindapp on our list of Instagram automation software & tools.
For a scheduler, we recommend PlanMyPost. You can use this alongside other services below to create a killer marketing strategy.