2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are many ways to advertise your business online these days. You can pay for Google ads or pop it on Facebook for a price, too. You can link it to other people’s pages and expose your brand to social media platforms.
Instagram is a great way to do this – you can connect with hundreds of potential customers by making a business Instagram page. You can also outsource your engagement to third-party companies who will manage it for you.
Not every one of these companies is trustworthy, however. Let’s take a look at one of them.
What is TagScout?
TagScout is a marketing and content scheduler that will manage your Instagram for you. They do this through their audience targeting tools which include following, liking and instant messaging.
They claim to be able to attract real, genuine followers to your account. However, based on our investigation and research there are doubts about this particular claim.
They claim to be one of the most affordable third-party companies currently on the market and also the fastest way for you to grow your Instagram.
Let’s give them a proper review and see how they do.
A Review of Tagscout
First, we’ll go over the positives
- Secure Site: Tagscout have ensured that their website is https secure. This is an important level of security when running companies like this online – it guarantees the safety of the client’s personal information and keeps the company accountable, too.
- Visible Pricing: while they don’t have a particularly diverse range of packages and price points they have thought to include them on their website. This means that your risk of being stung with hidden costs is low.
- FAQ and Help Page: we are pleased to see that Tagscout has an extensive FAQ page in place for answering any questions you may have about their services. This an essential part of this kind of business and hopefully means that they have high levels of credibility.
- Real Reviews: surprisingly, Tagscout seems to have made an effort to obtain some genuine reviews to show potential clients on their website. This isn’t always easy to achieve, so it’s impressive. However, only some of the reviews have Instagram account names associated with them, so there’s potential for a red flag here.
Now, we’ll talk about the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Help: while we did observe a chat box in the corner of their website, implying that they are available around the clock, this isn’t the case. It clearly says here that this type of customer support is only available 9 am – 5 pm. This means that if their services break down on you in the evening, you’ll have to wait until the next day to get it fixed.
Is Tagscout a Scam? Is Tagscout Safe?
While on the surface Tagscout appears to be genuine and authentic, we can’t definitively say that it’s safe to use.
We’ve found negative reviews of their services online, including customers that say they’ll even continue to charge your card after you’ve canceled your subscription.
The fact of the matter is that, because they’re quite a new company, it’s hard to know exactly what their intentions are. Because they haven’t built up a good reputation yet, we don’t recommend using them with your Instagram account.
Choose a company that’s more experienced, instead.
Tagscout Alternatives & How it Compares
Tagscout Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021