2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
How to get Stim Social? Their website is not available in Google search. I recommend Stellation Media as an alternative.
When you go on the internet, it’s easy to find third-party resources that can help you promote your brand online.
From a consulting company to an Instagram bot, there’s a huge range out there that can effectively increase your engagement on social media platforms and help you get your name out there.
Not all of these companies are trustworthy, however, and some of them should be avoided completely. Let’s take an in-depth look at one of these companies in question and see how they stack up.
What is Stim Social?
Stim Social is a company that provides your Instagram with growth and engagement software.
However, it’s not completely clear how they do this or what software they use, by looking at their website. They claim that you can get real, organic followers with their services.
They claim to have features that include attracting new followers to your page, driving up the amount of traffic your account gets, building your influence and eventually increasing your sales.
They offer a 5-day free trial, so you can get an idea of how their software works with your page. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Stim Social
First, we’ll run through the positives
- Secure Site: thankfully, Stim Social is running their company on a secure https site. This is an important level of accountability to prove to their clients that they care about any private or valuable information you might share online with them.
- FAQ and Help Page: while the layout is unique compared to other standard approaches we’ve come across, Stim Social does have an FAQ and help page to give you a few more details about how they operate. While they do have a small amount of information, if you need anything further you have to email through to them.
- Email and Phone Form: Stim Social is good when it comes to accountability. They’ve made sure that they include an email and phone form on their website which you fill out when you sign up with them. This is another level of security that makes them appear more trustworthy.
- Verified Payment Gateways: this last piece of positivity that we found with Stim Social completes their desire to appear trustworthy. They have ensured that their payment gateways are officially authenticated, which means your credit card details are secure.
Now, we’ll go over the negatives
- Visible Prices: Stim Social have thought of a lot of things, but they haven’t bothered to include their prices anywhere on their website. This is an unfortunate thing to lack. Having your prices visible is important in letting your client know that they are stable prices that aren’t likely to change in the future.
- 24/7 Customer Support: while Stim Social does have a certain level of help available on their site, they haven’t bothered to invest in 24/7 customer service. This is a disadvantage to the customer and means that if you have a problem with their software, it could be difficult to get in touch with them.
- Real Reviews: we couldn’t find any real reviews on their website. Real reviews are an important part of the shopping process – it lets the customer know what other people’s experiences have been like.
Is Stim Social a Scam? Is Stim Social Safe?
In summary, we have concluded that Stim Social is not safe to use.
While they appear to provide a relatively good service, unfortunately, there’s just not enough information on the internet or on their website to be able to sign up comfortably. The small number of real reviews of Stim Social we found can be read here.
It’s best to choose a company and service where you can find out everything you need to know about them before you commit to anything. Best to avoid this one.
Stim Social Alternatives & How it Compares
Here are some alternative services.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021
- Best Sites to Buy SoundCloud Plays, Followers, & Likes - January 12, 2021