2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
The internet is a big place, which means that a lot of the time it can feel like you’re drowning in choices. There’s a lot of competition on Instagram these days which has led to people outsourcing their engagement – this streamlines the entire process and frees them up to focus on other tasks.
Why is it then that they always seem to know which company to choose out of the masses, then?
Perhaps it’s because they’ve done their research and feel confident about the business they’ve chosen for their Instagram marketing. We’re here to review some of these companies so that you know which ones to pick and which ones to avoid. Let’s review one and see how they do.
What is Stellation Media?
Stellation Media describes itself as a digital creative growth agency. They claim to feel passionate about growing people’s brands on social media, and say that they are a creative group of entrepreneurs and marketers that can bring a passionate and unique approach to your business. There are a number of ways that they can do this – through social management, social advertising, and even email marketing.
With social management, Stellation Media say that they can increase the awareness of your brand and bring more traffic to your website. With their social advertising, they can help you generate real results through the use of social media, as well as connect you to a large group of people who are going to be interested in your services or products.
With email marketing, they believe that this feature is a great tool to use to help increase your sales organically. They want to be able to move those potential customers into paying customers that will want to buy your product more than once. Let’s give them a review and see if they’re the kind of company you want to use.
A Review of Stellation Media
We’ll begin with the positives, first:
- Secure Site: Stellation Media have followed the first rule of doing online business, which is to secure its website with https. This is an essential feature for two reasons. The first is that it allows them to rank well on Google – in fact, Google won’t even rank them at all if they haven’t secured their website like this. The better you rank on Google, obviously the easier it is for potential customers to find you. The second reason is that it keeps all of their customer’s information safe if they store it within their online database.
- Visible Pricing: Stellation Media do feature their price points online through their website – and we’re pleased to announce that you can find them on a separate webpage. Nothing is more frustrating for us than to come across a company that’s simply placed their price points below their initial description on their homepage. To us, this just isn’t enough of an effort – if they are passionate about their business and want customers to be impressed with their website, they’ll feature them on a different page. It’s cut and dry and makes it easier to understand them.
- FAQ and Help Page: Stellation Media have an interesting approach to their FAQs – just like their prices, they have broken them down into categories based on the services they offer. This means that the FAQs relevant to their Instagram services can be found below their Instagram prices. We like this layout – it’s straightforward and well organized, making the enter website easy to navigate.
- 24/7 Customer Support: when you first visit Stellation Media’s website, you may notice a small red button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page. This is their support chatbox, and you can start typing into it whenever you need some assistance, Having this kind of customer support on tap like this is a great way to stay connected to your customers and make them feel cared about.
- Email and Phone Form: Stellation Media want to know as much about who’s signing up for their services as possible, which is why they include a phone and email form for you to fill out when you sign up for one of their services. This is an important level of accountability – it means that they can get in touch with you when they need to tell you of a change or update to their system.
- Real Reviews: Stellation Media even have a section called ‘case studies’ where they have proof that their services work – and have worked for many customers already. In fact, they have a section of their website that’s considered their portfolio, where they showcase some of the work they’ve already done for existing customers. There’s nothing like seeing cold hard proof of a company’s success, so we applaud them for including this.
- Verified Payment System: this is perhaps the most essential security feature to include when running a business from a website. If you plan on asking people to make payments through your site, you need to make sure that your payment gateway is authenticated. Details like credit card numbers are sensitive information, which means there’s always the risk that hackers could break in and steal it. If you’ve secured the payment gateway, however, they’re going to find this a lot more difficult. This is just another indication that Stellation Media are covering all bases because they care about the customer and their overall experience.
Is Stellation Media a Scam? Is Stellation Media Safe?
All in all, we do think that Stellation Media is safe to use. We appreciate the effort they’ve put into creating their website – we think that it’s extremely well laid out and has a nice aesthetic feel to it. A lot of these websites are confusing and take a while to get around, which is less than ideal if you’re trying to keep the attention of a potential customer.
We also think that their services are genuine and their price points are reasonable – all you need to do is look through their portfolio to discover the kind of reputation they already have. If you’re looking for a trustworthy company to work with over your Instagram marketing strategy, we recommend Stellation Media
Stellation Media Alternatives & How it Compares
Stellation Media Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Vital Duties That No Small Business Should Handle By Themselves - April 9, 2021
- What To Look For In A Translation Service - April 9, 2021
- Is Spin Selling Still Relevant For B2B Telemarketing In 2021? - April 9, 2021