We live in a day and age where advertising your brand is easy – so easy, in fact, that it’s never been easier.
The abundance of wealthy information, software, and services you can find online to help you with your virtual business branding is unlimited. Bringing in third party companies to help with your engagement can be a clever, strategic business move that can assist in successful social media growth.
However, you can’t rely on all companies online to go a good job. Let’s give one a review.
- 1 What is Sociotraffic?
- 2 A Review of Sociotraffic
- 3 Is SocioTraffic a Scam? Is SocioTraffic Safe?
- 4 SocioTraffic Alternatives & How it Compares CompanyTypeSafetyOverallPrice TweSocialorganic growth5/5 Check Price Tweeteevorganic growth5/5 Check Price
- 5 SocioTraffic Discount Coupon / Code
What is Sociotraffic?
Sociotraffic claims to be a company that sells real, organic Twitter followers, favorites and retweets. However, there is a rumor that their services are anything but real and organic. Their services are really simple. You can buy a batch of followers, tweets, and favorites for a certain amount every time.
This means that they’re not a service, strictly speaking. Rather they sell batches of allegedly organic followers etc., and you determine how many you want to add to your account based on what business goals you have.
Let’s give them a review and see whether you should invest your money with them or not.
A Review of Sociotraffic
First, let’s begin with the positives
- Secure Website: Sociotraffic has ticked off the first important box of security and made sure to https secure their website. This is an important measure to take if you’re running a company on a domain – it ensures that the client’s information is kept secure and doesn’t run the risk of being hacked as much.
- Visible Pricing: Sociotraffic has made a point to include their pricing in great detail. This is an advantage to you because it means you’re highly unlikely to run into any additional pricing further down the track.
- FAQ and Help Page: while it isn’t extensive, Sociotraffic appears to have a couple of faqs that they’ve answered. Of course, they’re all directed towards throwing them in a positive light, but they do give you a bit more information about what it is they do.
Now, let’s cover the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Service: Sociotraffic doesn’t seem to be too concerned about customer service, which is a bit of a worry. While their help page and FAQ section could certainly be better, they haven’t done themselves any favors at all by not including 24/7 assistance. This means that you won’t be able to get in touch with them if there’s anything outside of normal hours and urgent.
- Real Reviews: they don’t appear to have included any real reviews of their services on their website. Either this means that there aren’t any out there, or they haven’t gotten around to displaying them for people to see. Either way, it doesn’t bode too well for them and is somewhat of a red flag.
Is SocioTraffic a Scam? Is SocioTraffic Safe?
In summary, we don’t believe that Sociotraffic is a safe third-party engagement company to use with your Twitter account.
While they do offer a certain level of customer service – some of these companies don’t offer any – they cannot be trusted in the services they offer.
Unfortunately, the favorites, tweets, and followers that you buy are not real or organic at all, but completely fake. You don’t want to be associating your account with fake anything, so it’s best to avoid these guys and find a company you can trust with your Twitter.
SocioTraffic Alternatives & How it Compares
Company Type Safety Overall Price
TweSocial organic growth 5/5
Tweeteev organic growth 5/5
SocioTraffic Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Best Network Attached Storage Devices SBB - November 27, 2020
- How to Build Wealth for a Comfortable Financial Future - November 20, 2020
- A Developer’s Guide to The Different Types of App Testing - November 12, 2020