There are many different ways that you can grow your social media right now, but sometimes, having a lot of choice isn’t always a good thing.
In fact, sometimes it can hold you back, and if you don’t know anything about the social media marketing industry, then you’re going to quickly get overwhelmed with it all.
Why? Because there are a lot of companies out there that just want to take your personal information and money and then move on, without any concern about your social media reputation.
Let’s review SocialWick, which we aren’t sure is good and bad, and determine whether you should trust them or not.
SocialWick is the kind of company that can help you accelerate your social media growth. They say that they can help their clients quickly gain real likes, followers and viewers, and they say that they use a blend of marketing tactics.
We think that they are sending out fake engagement.
What is SocialWick?
SocialWick says that they have been able to help more than 600,000 customers so far, and they have processed more than 7 million orders, which is pretty impressive – if they were legit.
They say that they can help their clients learn more about how they work, and they even have a free Instagram likes option as well, so we imagine that this is kind of like their free trial.
They obviously spend quite a bit of time on their website talking up a big game around their features, but at the end of the day we see right through everything and believe that they are just selling their customers fake features and services.
Everything on their website points to this kind of activity, so let’s give them a review and determine whether they are as fake as we think or not.
A Review of SocialWick
- Secure Site: SocialWick has got the basics down as far as their website is concerned, and as you will be able to see when you visit it for the first time, they have secured it with HTTPS. However, we don’t suggest that you see this as a reflection of their credibility, because it is nothing more than a basic measure that is used by everyone. This means that there is no way we can come to a conclusion about whether they are a scam or not based on this and have to dig a little bit deeper.
- FAQ Page: SocialWick does have an FAQ section, albeit a confusing one. They don’t really say anywhere that it is an FAQ page, but there is a bit of information about what their features entail, and what you can expect from their services. We don’t think that it is comprehensive enough to give you what you need to make an informed decision about their features, but it’s definitely a start.
- Visible Pricing: SocialWick doesn’t have any visible pricing that we could see. They have their features in different tabs based on what you might want, but there’s nothing to indicate that they are willing to upfront and honest about their pricing. We don’t really know the reason for this, but one could be that they want to be able to charge their clients more further down the track, and they don’t want anyone to complain about it. This is cause for concern because it could mean that you get ripped off, especially considering the quality of their features is super low.
- 24/7 Customer Support: SocialWick does claim on their website that they have customer support that their clients can make the most of whenever they need it, but we highly doubt that this is true. We don’t think that companies like this that don’t care about the quality of their features suddenly care about providing their clients with a good level of support. It would be nice if they did, but they don’t. They also claim to be experts in social media in general, another claim that we don’t think is necessarily true.
- Accountability Form: SocialWick knows that the best way to approach a client base like theirs is to make it as easy as possible for their clients to register with them. This is one of the reasons why they don’t make you fill out an accountability form – but this isn’t actually a good thing. An accountability form means that you can share personal details that the company will store away for a rainy day, so that they can easily be in touch with you about anything related to their features. Without this, you are going to find it super frustrating to try and get in touch with them.
- Payment Gateways: SocialWick obviously isn’t in this business to stay accountable to their clients, so it comes as no surprise that they haven’t secured their website with further encryption around payment gateways. It goes without saying that you shouldn’t share your credit card details on a site like this, unless you want them to get stolen. They do have copyright protection around certain aspects of their company, but this obviously doesn’t have anything to do with their payment system.
Top SocialWick Alternatives
Is SocialWick Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
SocialWick isn’t the kind of company that we would call safe, especially in relation to your social media growth.
Their website is vague and generic at best when it comes to sharing information and staying accountable to their clients, and they really don’t have any proof that they aren’t selling their clients fake engagement.
We think this is the most likely scenario, and we think that if you want to make sure that your social media reputation is preserved, you need to stay well away from companies like this that only care about their own interests.
Play it safe, and stick to companies that want to sustain your social media growth for a long time.
SocialWick User Reviews
Here are some reviews we found for SocialWick on Trustpilot. There is also a user reviews section at the end of this article for you to check out.
SocialWick is the kind of company that can help you accelerate your social media growth. They say that they can help their clients quickly gain real likes, followers and viewers, and they say that they use a blend of marketing tactics. We think that they are sending out fake engagement.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: All
Application Category: Social Media
Have you had an experience with SocialWick? Please leave your rating and review below 👇