There are many different options out there when it comes to growing your Instagram. However, the issue with this is that they’re just as many bad options as there are good.
We can find plenty of good options, but for every good option, there are two bad ones. This means that you’ve got your work cut out for you in terms of finding the ones to work with.
In this review, we take a look at one of these sites in particular and decide whether they’re worth using or not. Let’s find out.
Social Monk Review
Social Monk is a company that claims to provide its clients with their very own personal account manager.
They claim to be able to help you grow your Instagram 100% manually, and they say that you can terminate the service at any time, so there are no commitment issues. They could just be another bot.
What is Social Monk?
If you go and check out Social Monk’s website, you’ll see that they promise a personal account manager as soon as you get on there. They also promise that you don’t have to sign up for a long period of time – just however long you feel comfortable with.
While these promises might sound appealing, whether they follow through with them or not is another story entirely.They also claim to do everything completely manually, which again is a rarity in this industry, so if it’s true, it’s going to be pretty surprising.
They have a tab where you can click through to hire your account manager, and you can also see a list of their features on their homepage. They can help you with target group management, as well as follower management and like management too.
These are dressed up words for Social Monk, saying that they can help their clients with their Instagram automation.
A Review of Social Monk
- Secure https site: we are pleased to find that Social Monk has secured its website, which guarantees the safety of your personal information. It also means that they will be noticed more on Google, which indicates that they plan on being around for a while.
- Visible pricing: if you scroll down a little bit on their homepage, you’ll see that they have included their prices. You can choose between weekly or monthly payments, and of course, they will adjust their rates accordingly. We don’t love that they have just put their prices right on the homepage, but we are pleased to see them at all.
- FAQ and help page: this is another feature that they have put on their homepage, which leaves us wondering what they’ve put elsewhere if anything. They have quite a few FAQs that they’ve been able to answer, which can be helpful if you’re someone who likes to know everything before signing up for something.
- 24/7 customer support: because they say that they have a personal manager for each one of their clients, we have to put this in the positive section. However, it remains to be seen how they execute something like this. If they have a lot of clients, it’s going to take a lot of their time to get a personal manager for each one, so we’re not quite sure of the logistics. The intention is there, though.
- Real reviews: unfortunately, we can’t see any real reviews on their website, which means that you have to go to third-party sites instead to get genuine feedback about them.
- Email and phone form: we can’t see anywhere where you have to fill out an email and phone form to start with them, which is an important accountability step.
Is Social Monk a Scam? Is Social Monk Safe?
All in all, we don’t think that Social Monk is the safest company to be using for your Instagram growth right now.
We appreciate that they have covered most of the bases on their website, allowing you to get to know their company and what they do before you sign up for anything.
However, to us, it just looks like another generic Instagram automation tool, that could potentially put your account at risk of being shadowbanned or suspended.
We don’t want this for you, so perhaps it’s worth trying something else.
SocialMonk Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend SocialMonk.
Social Monk Discount Coupon / Code