SocialMeep is one of those services that claim to be able actually to help you. However, we have our doubts. The world of Instagram growth is an unpredictable one. While you might have manually grown your Instagram so far, there is a whole world of Instagram growth services out there that you can make the most of.
However, this doesn’t mean that they can all be trusted, and if you don’t know what you are looking for, there is a risk that you will be taken advantage of. Of course, nobody wants this, so the more you know about the company you plan on working with, the better.
Let’s review Socialmeep and decide if they are the right company for your Instagram growth.
Socialmeep says that they can help you get more real Instagram followers using their organic Instagram growth service, as well as their automation tool. They promise that they don’t use a bot; however, we still have our doubts about them.
What is SocialMeep?
As we mentioned, Socialmeep is one of those Instagram growth services that promise that everything they do for you is going to be organic and authentic. They say that their automated service can help you grow your account genuinely, and while this is all well and good, when a company talks about an automated service, they usually mean a bot.
You don’t want to associate with a bot for your Instagram growth as they will risk getting you suspended or shut down. It is much better to go for a company that does everything manually. Let’s give them a review anyway, and see what we think of them.
Review of Socialmeep
- Secure Site: We are pleased to see that Socialmeep has remembered to secure their website with HTTPS. This means that if you choose to share any personal information on the site, they will be able to keep it safe from hackers and phishers. It also means that you will find them easily when you Google search them, as they will rank a lot higher with this feature.
- Visible Pricing: Socialmeep appears to be one of those companies that can’t give you enough information about their features. However, when it comes to their pricing, they are tight lipped. This is strange, considering it is pretty important to be able to see a company’s price points before you commit to paying for their features. We consider this to be a pretty big red flag.
- FAQ and Help Page: This is another thing that was pretty scarce when we checked out their website. Again, while they had a lot of information about what they claim to offer their clients on their homepage and elsewhere, we couldn’t technically find a section that was dedicated to FAQ’s. Obviously, FAQs are pretty important so that you can find out as much as possible about a company before you use them.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Again, while Socialmeep made sure that their website is full of information, we couldn’t see anywhere an indication that they offered potential clients around the clock customer support. If you are selling a service that is going to be ongoing and is going to require updates every now and then, you need to be able to provide your clients with pretty consistent customer support. If you can’t come out, then they might run into a technical issue that they can’t get help with.
- Email and Phone Form: Another pretty essential feature to have on websites like this is an email and phone form. This is so the company can get the right information from the client so that they can be in touch with them should anything change about their features. The fact that Socialmeep hasn’t bothered to include this feature is another warning sign and means that they might be pretty hard to get in touch with when you need them the most.
- Real Reviews: While Socialmeep does have reviews on their website, we’re not sure that they’re technically legit. They’ve gone to great lengths to make their reviews look legit, but at the end of the day, we think that they have just been made up. There is not enough about the reviewer’s for us to trust them implicitly, and there is always a chance they have paid somebody to write good things about them. We wouldn’t trust reviews like this and suggest you look elsewhere online to see if you can find anything else about them.
- Secure Payment System: This is a basic one that most websites should have, especially if they are selling a product or service through the site. We couldn’t see any evidence that Socialmeep has secured their payment system, which means that they can’t guarantee the safety of your payment information. We don’t recommend giving away sensitive information like this on any website that can’t secure their payment system.
- Copyright Infringement: Last but not least, SocialMeep has infringed copyright material by ripping HypeAuditor‘s site. Feel free to browse both websites to make comparisons. SocialMeep are absolutely shameless. Here’s a screenshot of each’s site’s homepage. The rest of both sites also bear almost identical features.
Is Socialmeep Safe? Is it a Scam?
So, what do we think about Socialmeep at the end of the day?
We don’t like them.
Among all of the negative things that we have discussed in the review above, the one thing that stands out to us the most is that they are actually super familiar to us. We believe that they are SocialCaptain’s new service, another Instagram growth service that has been shut down in the past because they had a really bad reputation.
This is more than enough for us, along with everything else we found that Socialmeep is lacking, saying that we don’t think they’re worth your time. We think that you could do a lot better elsewhere, so if you care about your Instagram’s reputation, avoid companies like this.
Let’s take a look at a couple of Socialmeep alternatives we’ve got up our sleeve.
Growthoid is a relatively new contender for your Instagram growth, so we wouldn’t be surprised if you haven’t heard about them yet. However, considering what they can do for you, we suggest that you see what they’re all about.
They say that they can help you organically grow your Instagram following, and the best part is that they have real people working on your account so that you don’t have to worry about your profile looking spammy. They only target people that are going to be interested in your content, which means that you can build up a solid community around your feed.
Stellation Media is the kind of company that has been around for a while, but the older they get, the better they become. They have been helping people in the Instagram growth industry forever, and they continue to update their features so that you only get the best when you’re with them.
They want to help their clients build up real followers and growth engagement for their Instagram profile, and they say that with their features, you can get more than 2000 real Instagram followers without buying them, every month. What’s not to love about a company like this? Get in touch with them today and see why they’re so popular.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How to Build Wealth for a Comfortable Financial Future - November 20, 2020
- A Developer’s Guide to The Different Types of App Testing - November 12, 2020
- Top 13 TikTok View Bots for Your Videos (2021) - November 10, 2020