With the world of online marketing, it’s good to get a solid foot in the door with your brand.
Because most things are online these days, it’s the place to have exposure if you want to market it right. Social Media platforms like Instagram are a great way to connect your brand with the people who will be interested, and outsourcing your engagement is a strategic move.
However, not all marketing and engagement companies can be trusted with your account.
Let’s review SocialyRich and see how they shape up.
What is Socially Rich?
Socially Rich is an automated service that sells Instagram growth and engagement. This means that it’s likely to be an Instagram bot, which you should approach with a certain level of caution. They claim to be able to get 1000 people to follow your account or your money back. They describe their services as viral growth and work on the premise of being fast with their turnaround. This isn’t always a good thing, however. Slower growth can mean the engagement is more likely to be organic. Let’s take a look at Socially Rich and see how they rate.
A Review of Socially Rich
First, let’s assess the positives
- Secure Site: fortunately, Socially Rich does appear to have a secure https site. This means that any information you share on it won’t be at risk of fraud. It’s an important aspect and a very good thing that they have this.
- Visible Prices: Socially Rich has a page dedicated to their services and different price points, so you can assume they’re not sneaky about their charges and everything is upfront.
- FAQ and Help Page: it looks like Socially Rich has an existing FAQ and help page, which is good if you want to see what other people have asked when thinking about joining their services. It’s also a good level of accountability on their part.
Now, let’s look into the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Support: while Socially Rich has a support page, this is the extent of its assistance. You can contact them within business hours should you need anything. However, you won’t be able to reach them if you get stuck out of their regular business hours and need urgent help.
- Email Form: one of the most essential pieces of accountability with a website that provides a service is the email and phone number form you fill out when signing up. Socially Rich does not have this, which makes us question its validity.
- Real Reviews: while Socially Rich has reviews present on their site, they do not appear to be real. Another red flag that suggests they’re not entirely honest.
- Verified Payment Gateway: not having an authenticated, secure way of processing payments is potentially the biggest red flag with Socially Rich. This suggests that they aren’t upfront in some way. Additionally, this could compromise personal information like your credit card number.
Is Socially Rich a Scam? Is Socially Rich Safe?
While SociallyRich does have a secure site, visible prices and a help page where you can connect with them, unfortunately, they still can’t be trusted and aren’t safe.
They make false claims on their website and have fake reviews which don’t bode well for the functionality of their services once you’ve committed to one of their packages.
It’s almost certainly just an Instagram bot, and hard to trust.
It’s best to avoid companies and websites like this, in case valuable information you share is stolen. It also puts your Instagram account at risk.
SociallyRich Alternatives & How it Compares