2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are two types of people in this world – those who have tried an Instagram bot, and those that haven’t.
If you are in the latter camp, then you’ll be curious to know a bit more about them. You might have even looked them up briefly with interest, to see what they can do for your Instagram page.
There are certainly better bots out there than others, so it’s best to know what you’re getting into before you just dive into anything. Let’s take a look at one and see how it rates.
What is Social Upgrade?
Social Upgrade is your quintessential Instagram bot. They claim to be able to grow your account with organic marketing techniques so that the people who follow you are real.
However, all they are really providing is an Instagram bot.
They say that their marketing strategies enable your page to get the exposure it needs to gain real people who follow you because they are interested. All you need to do is set up your campaign with your chosen hashtags and targeted audience and then leave the rest up to them.
They also provide you with a weekly report that shows you how your account is doing with their software.
A Review of Social Upgrade
Let’s begin by looking at the positives
- Secure Site: Social Upgrade passes the first and most crucial test by having a secure https site. This is essential to take into account if you’re parting with valuable personal information like credit card details etc.
- Visible Prices: this bot doesn’t beat around the bush with their prices, another positive. Their prices are visible and transparent, which means you won’t get hit with unexpected fees further down the track. But it’s not cheap.
- 24/7 Support: Social Upgrade comes with 24/7 support, a plus when you’re using an ongoing service. If something stops working or you’re having trouble with your account, you need to be able to contact them whatever hour of the day or night it is. However, some users have reported difficulty getting this support to come to fruition.
- Email Form Present: they provide you with an email form when setting up your page with their services, another type of accountability that indicates they are playing by the rules.
- Real Reviews: their onsite reviews appear to be real so you can feel like you’re getting a good indication of what their services are like to use.
- Verified Payment: Social Upgrade provides verified payment gateways, so you don’t have to worry about compromising the security of your bank or credit card.
Now, the negatives
- FAQ and Help Page: there is no FAQ page present, which means that while you can read real reviews on their site and get an idea of how others have experienced using their services, you’ll struggle to get any more than this.
- Instagram botting: their service is just an Instagram bot with a few trimmings. There’s no guy sat there liking and commenting for you, despite what you might be lead to believe. You can set up your own bot way cheaper, or take advantage of a different organic growth company.
Is Social Upgrade a Scam? Is Social Upgrade Safe?
Despite the fact that it’s tried to cover most of its bases, Social Upgrade doesn’t appear to be too safe as it’s just an Instagram bot in disguise.
While Social Upgrade on the surface, has a valid business model as its foundation, it has a suspicious level of misleading information present on its website.
Additionally, when you try to get through to them for support, it can take a while, and their availability is questionable.
Overall, all they are really providing is an Instagram bot and a nice looking website, so it’s probably best to give it a miss and go with something that appears to be a lot safer (maybe cheaper too).
Social Upgrade Alternatives & How it Compares
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021
- Best Sites to Buy SoundCloud Plays, Followers, & Likes - January 12, 2021
- 6 Best TikTok Tools for Growth on the Market - January 12, 2021