2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
We all want a piece of the Instagram pie.
It’s a great platform to showcase your innovative brand and get your name out there for hundreds, if not thousands of potential clients to see. Unfortunately, this is everyone’s mission. Which means that it can be difficult. This is where outsourcing your engagement comes in.
It’s worthwhile if you’re short on time and need to focus on other areas of the business. However, not all third market companies are worth your time.
Let’s give one a review and see how it stacks up.
What is Social Runner?
Social Runner is a reliable and effective Instagram marketing company.
You choose the audience and demographic you want to target with their service and then sit back, relax and watch them do the work for you.
They believe that the key to Instagram success is targeting the right people, so they put a lot into this aspect of things.
They say that their intelligent automatic software makes the liking process easy, attracting potential clients that are real to your Instagram page.
They say that you’ll be amazed at the growth they can produce for your page. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Social Runner
First, we’ll run through the positives
- Secure Site: Social Runner has passed the first test of third marketing company safety – having a secure https site. This is important for your online security – you don’t want to be thinking about using a service that’s showcased on a website without this.
- Visible Prices: Social Runner is transparent about their various packages and different price points on offer. They have three time periods – 3 days, a month or three months. Obviously, the 3-month instalment is the most expensive. The three days is $9.95, so you’re paying to trial the software.
- FAQ and Help Page: they don’t have an FAQ and help page, strictly speaking, but they do have a help centre where they have a basic outline of what they offer with their software.
- Email and Phone Form: when you sign up for one of Social Runner’s services, they ask you to fill out an email and phone form. This is a great level of accountability on their part, which makes them a little more trustworthy.
Now, let’s go through the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Service: their help page is very basic, which means it’s highly unlikely that they would invest in 24/7 customer service – and they haven’t. This is a bit of a disadvantage if you’re looking to get help with the software outside of their regular business hours.
- Real Reviews: they don’t appear to have any real reviews on their page, which isn’t a good sign. Sometimes companies like Social Runner will have reviews on their website that don’t look genuine, but this time there aren’t any reviews anywhere.
Is Social Runner a Scam? Is Social Runner Safe?
We want to say that in summary, we believe that SocialRunner isn’t safe to use.
While by appearance it looks like it could be quite a good one to go for, there just isn’t enough evidence out there online that it’s a reputable company that’s worth your time.
Far better to go out there and find the companies that do tick all the boxes, so you know you’re in good hands.
Better to give this one a miss.
Social Runner Alternatives & How it Compares
|Stellation Media||Growth Service|
|Social Clout Club||Real Followers|
Social Runner Discount Coupon / Code